chapter 6

Nayeon's POV

"Nayeon..."

I look around this dark place trying to find where the voice come from.

"where are you?" I asked.

"here" The voice said but I still couldn't locate where the voice is coming from.

"where?" I asked again.

"Nayeon, I'm just in your mind..." The voice said.

I raised a brow. "What do you even want?" I asked.

"Nayeon... You should remember..." The voice said.

I don't know why but the voice seem to know everything about my past.

"What should I remember?" I asked but I wasn't answered.

"Hello?" I called out but I still wasn't answered.

***************

I woke up when I felt the sun's rays brushing through my skin.

I look around and see that I am in the room.

I raised a brow. Didn't I slept at the living room last night?

I just shrugged the thought and stood up when I noticed a note and a pair of clothes placed on the night table.

I just went to buy some groceries. Be right back. Go take a shower. Here is the clothes.

-Jungkook

I just didn't noticed that my lips suddenly curled upwards.

I just took the clothes and went my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

Jungkook's POV

Just as I was paying for the groceries, I spotted a familiar figure which made me confused.

I let the cashier check the stuffs and slowly walk towards the figure. When I was near it, I widen my eyes as I got shocked.

"I-IU?" I called out her name.

She instantly turned around to look at me and was shocked at first but smiled later on.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I-uh, just a little day off, my driver is with me so I will go back to work as soon as I'm done here." She said.

I look at her. She was wearing a yellow off shoulder shirt, white skirt and a peach not so high heels. Her mouth and nose was covered with a mask but I noticed it was her since I am her boyfriend after all, I know if it's her or not.

"Why didn't you tell me last night? I could've picked you up." I said.

She glared at me. "Jungkook, the house is a little too far so it will just waste my time." She exclaimed.

So visiting your boyfriend is just a waste of time IU?

I just looked down and nodded. "O-okay then." I said.