chapter 28

Nayeon's POV

I was quiet for a while when suddenly I heard Jungkook calling for me. I started to panic and look at Jinyoung desperately.

"You have to go. Now!" I said while pushing him.

He just nodded and walked away. I sighed deeply when I remembered what we were talking just a while ago.

If only I can stay here forever...

"Nayeon?" I jump in surprise and turn around to see Jungkook with confusion written all over his face.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"I-uh... I-I just thought I spotted someone familiar." I lied.

He hesitated to believe me at first but nodded in the end. "Come on, we still have to continue shopping." He smiled then hold my hand as we entered the shop.

****

"Are you hungry? We can stop by at a restaurant." Jungkook asked as soon as we finished buying my undies and bras.

"Sure." I said as he nodded while smiling.

"By the way, when you said you thought you spotted someone familiar—"

"Hi Nayeon." We both look ahead and spotted Jinyoung.

Aish, didn't I told him to go already?!

I felt Jungkook's body start to tense so I hold his hand with my empty right hand making me look at me with a smile as he tried calming down.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

Jinyoung chuckled lightly. "I just want to see my girlfriend."

And with that, I felt Jungkook's grip tighten. "Can you please leave us alone? Or else I will call the police." Jungkook threatened.

Jinyoung sighed and raised both his arms in surrender. "Chill. Fine then, I'll be going." He said and turn around.

After a few more steps, he suddenly stopped from his tracks and turn to look at me with a grin sending shiver through my spine.

*****

I found myself in a place that seemed so familiar to me.

It look so... Majestic...

Wait— am I at the world of the gods and goddesses?!

I look around and was confirmed where I was.

Just then, I spotted two figures that made my eyes start to water.

"Nayeon..."

It was mom and dad... Without hesitating, I run up to them and gave them a hug like there is no tomorrow.