chapter 11

So sorry guys for the late update. My friend wasn't feeling herself and I got quite lazy due to muscle soreness.

Hope you all are doing okay.

Here is the update :)

*****
Nayeon's POV

Today was very tiring yet very fun. I can't believe I never got to experience that before.

While walking, Jungkook's phone suddenly made a ting sound. He stopped and so did I as he look at his phone.

Just then as I was about to look, he immediately shoved his phone back to his pocket leaving me clueless.

"What was it?" I asked getting curious.

He just walk ahead to me. "It's nothing. Let's just go back." He said.

At first, I hesitated if it was rally nothing but in the end, I just shrugged the thought and followed him to the car.

As soon as I and Jungkook arrived at the car, we both entered as he drove the way home. I mean, his home.

During the whole journey, I have been talking to Jungkook but he only answers me in a short sentence. Only speaks a word, or two or three words, coldly and that's it.

It's annoying and disappointing, since I talk a lot and get only replied by a word or two.

Pftt...

I then frowned. "You seem to have lot of things in your mind. Mind to share?" I ask politely even when I am in the urge to choke this guy.

He just shook his head and glanced at me and gave me a quick smile.

"Sorry. This is nothing." He said before shutting up.

I just sighed and look at the window.

Jungkook's POV

As far as I want to talk to Nayeon right now, my heart is breaking into pieces as I recalled about what I found out a while ago.

After a few minutes of driving, we arrived the house so I parked the car and then after, we both exited the car.

"Are you hungry?" I asked looking at the frowning Nayeon.

As always... Cute...

Oh god Jungkook! You have a girlfriend!

She just shook her head as an answer. I just nodded at her and started walking to my room.

"I'll be in my took if you need me." I said before fully leaving her downstairs.

When I entered my room, I immediately locked my door as I felt tears started to fall down on my cheeks.

*****

As me and Nayeon walked towards the car, my phone suddenly made a little ting sound signalling I have received a message.

I then pulled my pocket out of my pockets and opened the notification but immediately regretted it.

IU rumored to be dating a well known actor. Who could this be??

Beside me was Nayeon trying to look at it but I immediately put my phone back in my pockets which made her curious.

"What was it?" She asked.

I sighed and walked pass her."It's nothing. Let's just go back."

*****

Even if it is a rumor, my heart just breaks by the thought of IU not defending herself because she has a boyfriend which is me.

Right, she doesn't want our relationship to be public...

I just lay down on the bed as I cried myself to sleep.

Nayeon's POV

I was left here... All alone... Downstairs..

I know he is going through something right now but maybe he just needs space.

Wow, since when did you care about this guy?

I blinked a few times before shrugging the thought off and went to the library. Maybe this will just get my mind off of it...

When I entered, I look at the bookshelves to find a book.

Once I did, I grabbed it and went to sit on a chair and started reading it.

After a few hours of reading, I still wants visited by my sleep so I just sighed and walked out of the room.

I went upstairs and when I passed by Jungkook's room, I stopped in front of it and stare at the door hesitating to knock or not.

Just then, I smiled when an idea popped in my head so I hurriedly went to find a paper and pen.

I actually read about this in a book, it showed me a way how to comfort a distant person.

After I wrote a small note and comforting words, I slipped it in under his door and stood up before walking to my room. I mean, IU's room.

Somehow, I always wonder if these guys are really a couple. Why would they not sleep in one room?

This is none of my business so I just went to change some comfortable clothes of Jungkook's girlfriend and went to bed.

Slowly, I fell into a deep slumber.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up in the middle of the might since I got thirsty. I sniffed and stood up as I walk away from the bed.

Just as I was about to open the door, I noticed a paper in front of it.

I bent down and look at it.

Hi. I'm actually not forcing you but if you want to talk about your problem, I'm always here. After all, I owe you so much for letting me stay here.

-Nayeon

I smiled as I read the note. Somehow, she is slowly showing me her comforting side which made me feel touched.

I went downstairs after and drink av glass of water before heading back to my room and lay down in bed.

But this time, I was smiling...

These past few days, I have been feeling something new. Like, my life changed ever since Nayeon came.

Aish, what are you doing to me Nayeon...

*****

Hope you guys like it!

Also, comment some thought of yours about this chapter.

Love lots!!

❤✨❤✨❤