shy

i was currently laying on billie's bed, head in her lap while she was about to go on live.

she explained how she hasn't gone on in a while and she knew her fans were 'dying' to see her. so she thought now was a great time.

before going on, she made sure i wasn't in the videos view. knowing i was shy and didn't want to be seen in it.

her fans knew we were together and knew what i looked like but always questioned why i never did lives with bil or anything like that.

to which she explains that i was very shy. and she never pushed me to do anything i didn't want to, which was something i loved her for.

but today, i wanted to do it. i wanted to go on the live and interact with her fans.

they'd always ask to see me in live-streams or videos. but i'd always be to shy.

so today i wanted to give them something they always ask for.

to see me.

"hello babies" was the first thing billie said to everyone who was already on her live.

even though it was only seconds after she started, there were thousands of people already watching.

omg! hi billie ; fan 1

how are you? ; fan 2

i love you so much ; fan 3

where are you? ; fan 4

"i'm good. i'm in my room right now" she replied, "and i love you too" she added

is madelyn with you?! ; fan 4

god you're so hot😍 ; fan 5

can you sing an unreleased song for us? ; fan 6

while reading through the comments she was playing with my hair and smiling to herself after reading some cute messages.

"yes, madelyn is with me" she chuckled lightly

tell her i said hi ! ; fan 4

where is she? can we see her?! ; fan 1

after reading some comments asking where i was, she looks down at me still in her lap and smiles at me.

she leans down and places a soft kiss on my forehead, causing me to smile and giggle lightly

"she's actually on my lap right now" she looks back at the phone.

"baby the fans say hi" she tells me.

this was my chance.

instead of replying i slowly get up to reposition myself in her lap. i end up in between her legs with my back pushed against her front.

once i was done, i turn to billie and give her a quick peck on the cheek before turning to the camera.

"hi everyone" i smile.

still a little shocked by my actions billie stays quiet and just rests her chin on my shoulder, lightly leaning her head against mine.

looking at all the comments, i notice the chat is going crazy. some saying hi, some asking how i am, but it looked like they mainly were all just surprised that i was in the live.

like i said before, when billie would go live i'd hide behind the camera and not be seen.

this was new to everyone.

lightly laughing to myself i explain, "i know this is a shock to everyone and believe me it's a shock to me too. my anxiety is through the roof right now and i won't lie and say i'm not scared to be doing this because i am. but i know you all ask to see me and i know you would like to do lives with me too bil so i decided to just do it."

after hearing me explain myself i can see from the camera, billie smile brightly.

she looks at me and kissed my cheek and lowly whispers in my ear.

"thank you for doing this baby girl. i'm proud of you. but you know you don't have to, we all understand" she reassures me

"it's okay bubba. i want to do this" i chant

aw, you two are so cute🥺 ; fan 6

i better be invited to the wedding! 😡 ; fan 2

we both smile at all the comments about how cute we are and things about our relationship, answering a few questions people have.

and that's how we spend the rest of the live, just talking between ourselves and the fans.

just having a good time!

a/n: can you tell the ending was rushed? 😬 i was busy but wanted to write something so i had to hurry. sorry this was so bad!