favorite

this one is super long! enjoy 😌

2017

i'm so nervous, i don't know what i'm going to do! i'm currently in line for billie's meet and greet and it's slowly starting to freak me out more. i'm very shy and don't do well with people let alone a crowd of them so my anxiety is acting up.

during her concert i was fine for the most part because it was dark and everyone was only paying attention to billie. but now, everyone can see clearly and i can't help but feel like everyone is looking at me and judging.

i'm the type of person who takes what people say about me seriously, i'm constantly worry about what people think of me. and i don't mean to be this way...i just am. my whole life i've been like this.

noticing i was next in line i step up and watch billie interact with the fan before me. smiling softly to myself when watching how kind and gentle she is with her fans.

once the fan left her mom maggie turns to me and smiles,

"hello love"

"hi maggie! can i have a hug?" i shyly ask

"of course" she reaches over and gives me a warm and comforting hug, probably noticing how nervous i was

"thank you" i smile

"your welcome"

turning around i see billie standing a few steps away with a wide smile on her face.

"come here cutie" she immediately indulges me into a tight hug. i can't believe this is actually happening, i've wanted this for so long, and realizing that fact i start to cry.

after noticing that i was crying billie hugs me tighter while whispering in my ear,

"it's okay, don't cry" she chuckles

laughing at myself i pull away from her and wipe my tears away. once they were gone billie notices me shaking and grabs my hands and smiles at me and i smile back.

"what's your name?" she asks

"melody. sorry for crying" i blush

"it's okay, don't be so nervous" she says while staring at me

"sorry" i blush again

"oh my god bro! you are so cute" she looks over to her mom and pouts

"i'm cute? you should look in a mirror!" i laughed

"bro stop" she giggled and blushed making my eyes go wide

wow, i just made billie eilish blush!

letting go of one of her hands, i reach behind me to grab her gift i bought her. when i turn back around i see her eyes light up at the gift bag.

"okay so i know you're on tour right now, and are constantly going from place to place. and i remember hearing you say it gets lonely sometimes soooo.... i got you a bear! that way whenever you feel like you need a hug or just some type of comfort, you have the bear with you. i know it's not much but..." i shrug handing the bag over

she opens the bag and pulls the bear out. it's just a regular sized brown bear that i got a customized blohsh sweater for it. she smiles and then squeezes it.

"this is so cute! it even has a blohsh sweater on!" she looks up at me and sticks her bottom lip out.

after gushing over the bear she puts it back in the bag and sets it to the side. once the bear was gone she comes back over and pulls me into another hug.