comfort

a/n: double update!!

i was currently buried under a sea of blankets but was secretly wishing i could be curled up with billie.

all day i've just been wanting to ball my eyes out. just in a really sad mood, and i don't even know why!

billie has been at her own home for most of the day, after having a few interviews this morning. i told her she should spend time with her family because i felt like i was taking her away from them.

but my brain had other ideas.

the one day i tell billie to spend time with her family and that we aren't together, my brain decides that it wants to be sad and turns me into this soft, sensitive baby.

not being able to help it and really wanting her comfort, i find my phone and open up my messages with billie.

bubba🥺🦋

me: hey bubba?

bubba🥺🦋: yes my love?

me: can i come over...please

bubba🥺🦋: of course baby
bubba🥺🦋: are you okay?

me: umm, not really. i've just been really sad today

bubba🥺🦋: aw i'm sorry

me: it's okay. i'll be over in an hour or two

bubba🥺🦋: okay, i'll see you soon
bubba🥺🦋: i love you baby

me: i love you too bubba

~.                                                                               ~.

after exiting the texts, i unwrap myself from the blankets and walk to my bathroom. i look in the mirror and find myself to be a complete mess; crazy hair, red eyes, dry tear stains.

wanting to at least be refreshed, i decide to take a shower. once i got out, i brushed my teeth and combed my hair, leaving it down. and decided on wearing one of the hoodies i stole from billie and some black leggings.

i grab my phone and car keys before locking my front door and getting in my car. the drive to billie's house is about 20 minutes so i play light music in the background.

my mood still very down.

once i got there i parked my car and walked to the front door, and knocked.

a few seconds later, someone opens the door and it happens to be billie. as soon as i saw her my eyes immediately started to water.

she noticed i was about to cry and opened her arms for a hug.

"come here love" she pouts

as soon as she says those words i quickly walk over to her, holding her tightly as my tears start to spill.

i didn't understand why i was in such a low mood. i didn't think there was anything to be sad about either, because everything was just fine.