interview pt.3

(this is basically a reimagined version of how billie met justin bieber but instead it'll be billie and marley)

*marley's pov*

yesterday was great! all day people had good vibes and everyone was happy, i was at coachella since it started and i watched all the artists preform. the outfits were crazy! some were fire and some were...something. the whole day i was with my manger and one of my close friends mila. and the whole day i avoided billie. i saw her set and of course, it was my favorite. her energy is just different from everyone else's and i like that.

but like i said, i don't think i could handle meeting her. i think i'd end up crying, which would be crazy! today i plan on doing the same thing! but i don't know, maybe i will see her.

i'm going with the same people as yesterday and we're getting ready.

"you excited?" mila asked

"yeah, you?" i shot back

"mhm. you gonna try and see billie?" she smirked at me

"probably not" i chuckled

we finished getting ready and went to find my manager, somewhere in the house. once we found him we all got our stuff and went to the car.

the whole ride there we jammed to music and talked about who we wanted to see. as soon as we got there, all you could see was people walking around and taking pictures. the vibes at coachella were always the best. always positive!

we heard that tyler the creator was gonna be preform  so we made our way to the artist vip section to watch the show.

*later that day; it's now about 9:30*

me and mila were at the food section, eating and resting. we've seen lots of artists today and danced to them all. even if we didn't really like the artist, we'd dance; wanting to live life and have fun while we could! i haven't seen billie today, almost, but i luckily got away in time.

we were both eating a churro when my manager comes up to us,

"ariana grande is about to go on! you guys better hurry!" he frantically told us

"come on!" i dropped my food, grabbed mila's hand and dragged her to the vip section. i was not about to miss ariana preform, NOT gonna happen!

we basically ran to the front and thankfully made it in time. her set was beautiful and i was lowkey fan girling. we were lightly singing along to 'one last time' when mila stopped and stared behind me. the fans that were close by started to scream and pull their phones out.

"mila what's wrong?" i asked concerned

"she's behind you" she smiled

as soon as those words felt her mouth i froze and just shook my head. i slowly turn around and there she is. billie just stands a few feet away and just smiles at me.

not being able to completely accept that she's in front of me, i hold my hand out to make her stop from coming forward. i shake my head again and bend down and smile, not believing my eyes. i knew there was a possibility i could meet her but i didn't think i actually would!

i stand back up and covered my face, close to getting emotional. this is really happening! when i look back up, i notice she's closer to me than before. i hold my hand back up for a second and take a deep breathe. when i'm done, i put my hand down again.

she slowly walks closer and holds her arms out for me to walk in. the whole time she has a gentle smile on her face, patiently waiting until i'm ready to hug her. it's not like i was scared to hug her, i was just shocked. i quickly walk to her and she pulls me into the hug, holding me tightly while i bury my face into her neck.

"hi mama. it's nice to finally meet you" she whispered while rocking us back and forth, still in the hug.

"h-hi billie" i tear up

"i've been waiting to meet you. i saw your interview and i wanted to say thank you for being strong and for not giving up." being very close to crying i just nod my head.

"thank you for h-helping me" i say while the tears slowing start to spill. wow, i'm actually crying! my body starts to shake when the tears start to come faster and she just holds me and lightly plays with my hair

"don't cry! it's okay, your okay" she whispers

"i'm sorry"

"no, don't apologize! it's okay to cry" she chuckles

i pull away and look at her. and bro, she's hot!

"this is flippin crazy" i laugh

"it is"

"wow. i never thought this would happen! and i'm crying, now that's crazy" i joke, making her laugh.

"dude, your music is fire by the way! like bro, you're gonna go somewhere" she smiles at me

"thank you! wow, that means a lot coming from you"

"no problem" she pulls me into another hug and i hug her back tightly

the rest of the night billie and i hang out and watch the performances, dancing and singing along to the music. we actually got along well, and got to know each other a lot more. today was the best day of my life!