1. Claimed

A/N: This is a Companion Novel to 'Not Just A Notebook', 'Simply Planning' (Coming Soon), 'Cupid's Arrow' (Coming Soon), and 'Heartless' (Coming Soon).  Clearly I still plan on writing much more some time soon xP Hope you all enjoy :)

Image above and GIF below is of India Eisley as Amberite (Amber) Bailey Cordova :3

###

###

"You are such a liar," I proclaimed as I stared at the boy before me.

He shrugged his lean shoulders and fiddled with his hands, one of which held a heavy silver ring with a bright, luminescent white stone on his left index finger that he never used to wear before. "I'm afraid not."

"You really expect me to believe all that?" I raised a curious brow at my best friend as I folded my jean-covered legs beneath me since we were currently lounging about on my bed, a small fluffy purple throw pillow propped in my lap that I had wrapped my arms around, my bright red tank top riding up my backside as I leaned forward.  "Messiah, there's no way all those things could possibly happen."

"But they did, Am!  I'm telling you the truth!  They're all real!" Messiah seemed really intense about what he was telling me, his corded necklace that bore a white quartz stone that I had made him a few years back swinging about with each wave of his arms, his growing pectoral muscles hidden beneath the navy blue POLO short-sleeve and a pair of long dark-wash jeans nearly covering his white sneakers.

I sighed and rubbed a hand down my face.  "'Werewolves'?  'Magic'?  'Cupid'?  Messiah, I'm pretty sure all that kind of stuff is only found in fictional storybooks."

"Don't forget the Witches and Warlocks," Messiah corrected me matter-of-factly.  I directed a playful glare at him before slugging him over the head with the throw pillow still residing in my lap.

"I'm starting to think that new school you transferred to messed with your head," I narrowed my eyes at my best friend before I shrugged uncaringly.  "Well, at least you're back home for our Senior year."  I grinned and leaned forward, "Hey, what do you say we go down to Central Park for old time's sake and hang out on the jungle gym?"