Chapter 15

"SURPRISE!" Nicki jumped when she turned on the lights. Everyone had popped up from hidden places. Her shock caused her to stumble, luckily she fell on Drake's arms and he gave her kiss on the cheek making her smile showing off her dimples. Everyone giggled a and awed at the cute scene.

"Thank you guys!" She got back on her feet and went to greet everyone that was there. From her closest friends to her cousins. Then she went up to her room to leave her bags and change into her party clothes. Since it was at home, she opt for a short simple strapless white dress with a cropped denim jacket and some white flats. Her hair was in the same state.

By the time she came down everyone was chit-chatting and having a good time. She went over to where Thembi and Sherika were and hugged both.

"Aww, have I told you I love you girls?"

"Not today you haven't." Thembi said.

"I love you girls!" They laughed causing Lauren and Candi to approach.

"What's so funny?"

"Nika just told us she loves us."

"Girl, want about us?" Lauren asked looking offended.

"Nah, you get no love." Nicki laughed and hugged her along with Candi, then Sherika and Thembi joined to warm group hug.

"Happy Birthday Nic!"

"Thank you my darlings. You're the best girl friends ever!"

"Pauz!" Sherika said making everyone burst out laughing.

"Can't believe y'all kept this a secret from me."

"Believe us, it wasn't an easy task."

"Who's idea was it?" Candi gestured for Nicki to look behind her. She turned around and Drake was there. It's not that he was creeping, he just got there.

"Hi babe, thank you for this." She hugged his waist and he hugged her back.

"You're welcome baby."

The rest of the party went pretty well. Chats, hanging out, laughs, catching up, drinks, cake, music, dancing... By the end of it all, Nicki was exhausted, but somehow, she, Drake, Sherika and Thembi managed to clean the mess the house was. Her parents and brothers had went to sleep, so it was all up to them.

"G'bye Nic, Happy Birthday again."

"Haha, thank you, girls. Be safe."

"Will do. Goodnight Drake. Take care of her."

"My pleasure." They watched them get in the car as they drove off until it was out of sight. Drake pecked Nicki's lips. "Well, I better get going."

"No." She whined. "Stay here with me, please?"

"Alright, I'll just go grab some clothes and get back, okay?"

"Okay." He kissed her on the forehead and jogged to his crib.

A few minutes later, he came back with a small backpack. Nicki was still putting some things away in the kitchen, so it was up to him to close and lock the door and turn all the light off. When he made it to her room, she was already there sitting on the bed brushing her hair to put it in a bun.

"Hey." He closed the bedroom door behind him.

"Hi!" She giggled "You're silly, you know that?"

"Why so?" He sat on bed in front of her.

"You greeting me at random times."

"All because I like seeing you smile and giggle."

"Aww, what a cute boyfriend I have." He kissed her cheek. She put her brush down an moved to his lap.