Chapter two

The Surprise

Princeton Pov

After everybody left the stands it was time to go find parents and take pictures. Pulling out my phone I texted my mom and dad and told them to meet me by the library.

Walking towards the library I bumped into somebody , before I turned around and say excuse me , I stood there just admiring how cute this shawty was . She Stood 5'2 , Dark completion , Nice body , big brown lips ,and deep brown eyes .

" take a picture it'll last longer" she said smirking , I snapped out of it and pulled my phone out and took a picture. She laughed as she posed , I realized she had braces. She was dead drop gorgeous.

" my bad lil ma wasn't paying attention , my name Princeton " I smiled putting my hand out for her to shake it.

She looked up at me and smiled while shaking my hand "I'm trinity ntmu"

Ember Pov

I stood there watching them smile in each other face. It disgusted me. But I can't even trip we are just best friends.

" honey smile for the camera" my mom said as she held her phone up , I turned and posed as she took pictures. Icylinn joined us along with her family.

"Hey mama nicki" I said as we hugged

" hey my baby , I'm so proud of you and Icylinn, one day we should all celebrate along with miss Sheila and Princeton , speaking of Princeton where are they" she smiled while looking around . Speaking of the devil Miss Sheila and the family walked up hugging everybody .

You can say the whole family knew everybody ,Icylinn met me and Princeton when we were in school and our family's been close every since . We basically grew up together. I love theses people with all my heart , they done so much for me.

" Embi wanna go out tonight " Icylinn walked up to me Wiggling her eyebrows , I laughed , this girl was trip , she was so small but full of so much energy like a child , she was 18 looking 15.

"Sure but I need to go to the mall to get some to wear " I said as Princeton came and put his arms around me and ceyraa.

" so where we going my ladies" he said smiling down at us . I looked at Icylinn.

" well idk about later somewhere just to chill Yk , but the mall is our first stop. How bout we go home and get dressed for the mall and Embi come get us when we're ready " she said , we nodded and walked outside to cars and since I rode with Icylinn I was gone ride with my parents back.

After getting in the car I put my seatbelt on and looked out the window as we was driving towards my parents house. I lived in Queen's Newyork , it was busy , popular and lots of bad things around here. I want a new start but I'm afraid of moving away from my family . But I wanted to get inspired of what carter I wanted , New York has nothing to offer.

After pulling up at my parents house , we all got out and heading inside , I headed upstairs to my old room . As I opened the door , I noticed all kinds of presents. I smiled while recording it on snap chat and posting it. Just gotta love my people. But the one stood out to me was the big Gold bag. I went over and opened it and it was from Princeton. I smiled as I opened it.

It was our picture in a big frame from over the years , with a necklace with the date we met . This was sooo cute of him. I sat it back in the bag and began to finish getting ready.

I went to my closet as I pulled out a Hot orange Two piece set , I went and layer it on the bed as I went searched for shoes. After 5 minutes I decided to go with some customized glitter AirMax ones. I began to put my clothes on and my shoes . I put on my Apple Watch and other bracelets as I put on my ankle bracelet. I went into the bathroom and got a brush and combed my thick straight hair into a bun.

After going over how I looked I went and got my orange Gucci purse and filled it with things I needed

After going over how I looked I went and got my orange Gucci purse and filled it with things I needed . Since I still had my other car here I went downstairs and collected the keys from the bowl and walked outside to my car . I popped the trunk to my Dark blue 2019 Mustang.

I went into the house and bought all my gifts out and put them in the trunk. After I was done I crank my car up and got everything straight. I texted Icylinn and Princeton that I was otw . I went back into the house to tell my parents I was gone. Going to my car I got in and put my seatbelt on. As I bagged up and put my car in drive I started my way to Princeton house.

-------------------------------

This was shortttttttt , but hopefully the next chapter will be long . I'm dropping 4 updates tonight 😛

I only did 781 words . Lmaooo ehhh