After the party

(Maka's POV)

The kiss stopped. I could feel my cheeks go red. Soul left back to his spot. It was getting late so we didn't continue the game.

Everyone got up and gave hugs and said there goodbyes and left Kids house.

Me and Soul were the last to leave.

   "So.. That party was fun" I said trying to start a conversation.

    "Haha yeah."

    "Yep"

We arrived home. I started to walk into my room.

Soul grabbed my hand and stopped me. He pulled me back towards him.

He kissed me.

We got in this sort of hug position while we were kissing. I played with his white hair. He rapped his arms around my torso.

Our lips clashed in perfect harmony.

He held me tighter. His hand started reaching up the back of my shirt a little bit. I moved my hand down trying to unzip his jacket.

We started stumbling to his bedroom.

I finally unzipped his jacket. He helped me take it off of him.

We toppled onto his bed.

I giggled.

His tongue pressed against my lips trying to gain access into my mouth. I let him in.

His hands were holding my bare hips.

He started to kiss down my neck. I moaned a little.

He grabbed the end of my shirt and took my shirt off.

I then took his off. I couldnt help but stare at his bare chest. It was so perfect. And his abbs.

He leaned back over me. He kissed my lips again. His right hand slid up from my waist to my chest.

His other hand started to slowly move down my skirt. He took it off really slowly and gently.

Our lips clashed harder.

I pulled his pants off. Slowly at first but after I got it off his waist I threw them off of his legs.

He rapped his hands around my back. He leaned down and kissed my neck down to my chest. He unclipped my bra. He slid it off my arms. He stared at me for a moment and smiled.

He leaned back down and started kissing me. I grabbed on to his back tighter. He let out a soft moan.

He pulled my underwear off then his own.

He laid on top of me kissing me. His hands wrapping my waist. He started to move up.

The tip was almost in. He slowly moved it in. I moaned.

It hurt. I wanted to scream. I grabbed on his back tighter. I moved one of my hands to the bed and dug my nails into it.

He slowly thrusted out.

He repeat for a little bit. While kissing my neck.

It slowly started to hurt less.

I kissed his neck. I sucked on it a little bit. He let out a soft sexy moan. He thrusted in harder. I couldn't help but to moan.

He held me a little harder.

I played with his hair and kissed his neck.

I kissed his lips. I bit his lower lip. I sucked on it a little bit. He let out a little moan.

We started to slow down. We soon stopped being to tired to continue.

He flipped off me gently so he didn't hurt me.

I scooted towards him. I laid on his chest. His arms wrapped around me. Our feet intertwined.

   "I love you Maka"

We fell asleep.