《Three》

*few days later*

NESSA

I got up and got ready. I took a shower and put my clothes on. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs and ate breakfast.

"You look different" Roni said. I smiled and then went upstairs. I brushed my teeth and we went to my car. We went to the school.

*time skip*

I walked in. Daniel saw me.

CORBYN

"Guys. Look" Daniel said looking at someone. We looked and Nessa looked different. Her hair was in a messy bun.

She had a black crop top on with a skull on the front with some red drips that looked like blood. It was going down the skull. She had black ripped jeans and had a black belt on.

She had some black boots on. She had chain necklaces and the dragon necklace on. She had rings on and chain bracelets on. She had a chain in her jeans.

She saw me and smiled. I walked over and stood in front of her. "What do you want blondie?" She asked. "I wanted to talk" I said. "Hm. No" she said. "C'mon please" I said.

"I need to go" she said. Daniel was talking to Roni. "Dude. Let me go" she said. "Dude?" I asked. "What?" She asked.

"Nothing" I said. Girls walked by and they were whispering and looking at me. I smirked at them. "Ugh. Seriously?" She asked.

"What?" I asked. "You like them?" She asked. "What's wrong about them?" I asked. "I dont like girly girls" she said. I was in shock.

"I should go" she said and walked away. I saw her necklace on the floor. I grabbed it and looked at it. I put it in my pocket and went to class.

*time skip*

I was walking down the hall when I saw Nessa walk out of the bathroom. I ran over. "Nessa" I said.

"Yeah" she said. "Um. You dropped this" I took her necklace out and showed her. "I was looking for that. Thanks" she grabbed it and put it around her neck. She couldn't connect it.

"Here" I said. She turned around and I connected the two things in the back and then let it go. "Thanks" she said turning around looking at me.

She smiled at me. "So. Wanna ditch school and come with me?" I asked. "Corbs. I cant" she said. "What? Why not?" I asked. "Because. I want good grades" she told me.

"Oh sorry" I said. "Its fine" she said. "Well. I should go" she said turning around to walk away. I grabbed her hand. I pulled her back while turning her around.

"Let me go" she said. She pushed me and turned around and walked away. I smiled at her. I went to class and sat next to the boys. We continued class.

*time skip*

I was walking down the hall when I saw Nessa. I walked to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She turned and looked at me. "Yes?" She asked. "I'm sorry about earlier" I said.

"Its fine" she said. I smiled at her. "Nessa!" I heard a girl say that wasnt her sister. "I have to go. I'll talk to you later" she said and walked away.

I went to the boys. "So" Daniel said. "What?" I asked. "What do you think of Nessa?" Jonah asked. "Shes.... different" I said.

"In a good way or no?" Zach asked. "Good way" I said and then looked at Nessa again. "Does somebody have a crush?" Jack asked. "No" I said. "Mhm" They all said. I chuckled and we went to lunch

NESSA

I was talking to my friend Hannah. "You shouldn't be talking to Corbyn" She said. "Why?" I asked.

"He's a bad boy" she said. My eyes widened. "I dont like bad boys. So I think I'm gonna stop talking to him" I saud.

"Ok good" she said. Then we went to lunch.

*time skip*

I was at my locker trying to get it open. I saw Corbyn standing next to me. "Hey" he said. "What do you want?" I asked.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Nevermind" I said. "So uh. Want to go ditch class and go to the rooftop" he asked. "Mmmm. No" I said.

"Why not?" He asked in a baby voice. I chuckled a little. I opened my locker and he went to the other side to look at me. "What?" I asked.

"Why cant you just ditch class for a day?" He asked. I grabbed my History book and put it in my bag. "I dont really want to ditch class and go with the bad boys" I closed my locker and put my bag on.

"What? Who told you that?" He asked. "My friend Hannah" I said. "Please" he went in front of me. "Cant you just leave me alone?" I asked.

"Can we still be friends?" He asked. "No" I said. "Please" he said. "No" I said. I walked past him but he grabbed my bag strap and pulled me back. I turned around.

"Please" he said and put his arms around my waist. I rolled my eyes. "No" I said. "Please" he said. "No now leave me alone"

I slapped his face and pushed him off. He held his cheek and I walked away.

*time skip*

CORBYN

I was in the front of the school waiting for the boys. I was kind of upset that I cant be friends with Nessa anymore. Then they walked over.

"Woah. What happened?" Jack asked. "Nessa slapped me because she found out I was the bad boy" "what? Why would she do that?" Zach asked.

"She doesn't like bad boys. So I guess me and her arent friends anymore" I said. "I'm talking to her" Daniel said.

We went home and went to my room. I saw Nessa taking her bun out. She took it out and saw us. She rolled her eyes.

Daniel put the window up and hit her window with a rock. She walked over and opened her window. "What?" She asked.

"Please give Corbyn a chance. He's different" Daniel said. "Why should I?" She asked. "I dont like bad boys" she said. "Corbyn. Come over" Daniel said and I walked over.

Daniel left the room. "Please. Just give me a chance. I'm not like the other bad boys. I'm nice ok" "and why should I believe you?" She asked. "Just... look at me while in school. You'll be able to trust me" I said.

"Fine" she said. She closed her window and I did the same. I went downstairs and made dinner.

"She said shes going to give me a chance" I told him. "Ok" he said. We ate dinner and continued our day.

*time skip*

I went to bed.

That's it for this chapter. Bye bye