{Seven}

*2 weeks later*

NESSA

I havent talked to any of the boys in weeks. I did the project by myself and so did Roni.

I was in my art class and my canvas was in the back. The boys werent sitting with us anymore. I was actually kind of sad.

The bell rang and we left the room. "Nessa" I heard Roni. "Yeah?" I asked. "Do you miss them?" She asked. "I dont want to talk about them" I said. "I'm taking that as a no" she said. We went into class and sat in the back.

*time skip*

Its lunch time and Roni was in the lunchroom while I was in the hallway crying. I told her I needed some alone time so she just went to the lunchroom.

"Nessa?" I heard Zach. I looked and saw him in front of me. I looked down and continued crying. He sat next to me and put his arms around me.

"Shh" he said and started rubbing my arm. I cuddled up to him and cried in his chest. "I'm so sorry Zach" I said. "Hey. Shh. It's ok" he said and started rubbing my head.

"I'm a bitch. You guys did nothing and I made a big deal out of it" I said. "Hey. Dont say that about yourself. You have every right to be mad at us. You didn't know if we were good guys because we are friends with a bad boy" he said.

I continued crying in his chest. "Shh" he said. "Nessa" I heard Jack next to me. Zach let me go and I looked at Jack. "Hey. I heard everything you said to Zach. We understand why you are mad at us. Corbyn even understands" he said.

"Does he still hate me?" I asked. "He never hated you" "then why is he avoiding me?" I asked. "Because. He wants you to be happy. He wants to protect you" Zach said.

I cried in Zachs shoulder. Jack rubbed my back. "Nessa" I heard Jonah. I looked and saw Jonah and Daniel in front of me. "We understand. Corbyn doesn't hate you. He never did" Jonah said.

"He just thinks you'll be happy with him not in your life anymore" Daniel said. "Does it look like I'm happy?" "Why are you even crying?" Zach asked.

"I miss hanging out with you guys" I said. "I miss you guys" I said. Then they looked at someone. I looked and saw Corbyn crying.

I got up and ran to him. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him. I cried in his shoulder. He hugged back.

"I'm so sorry Nessa. I shouldnt have yelled at you or flirted with you" he said. "I dont think we can be friends Nessa" he said looking at me.

"No. Dont leave me again" I hugged him and cried in his neck. "Hey. Shh" he said. He put me down and I cried in his chest. "Dont cry" he said.

"I cant stop crying. I dont want to lose you guys again" I said. "You'll never lose us. I just think that your life will be better without me" he said looking at me.

"It wont be. I'll be depressed" I said. "Dont be depressed. You can still hang out with them. But you cant hang out with me ok" he said. He kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry" he said and then walked away.

Daniel ran over and hugged me. I cried in his chest and he rubbed my back. "Let's go to the rooftop" Jonah said. We went to the rooftop and sat down. I cried in my knees.

Daniel rubbed my back. "Here. Cuddle up to Jonah. He'll make you feel better" Daniel said. I cuddled up to Jonah and cried in his chest.

We laid down and looked at the sky. He rubbed my back and I started calming down. I soon got tired and fell asleep.

ZACH

"Uh guys. I think she fell asleep" Jonah said. "Aww" we all said. He got up and I walked over. "You can carry her if you want" Jonah said.

I picked her up and we went to Jonahs van. We got in and I put Nessa on my lap. She cuddled up to me and I smiled. He started the car and drove off.

*time skip*

We walked in Jonahs house and I went upstairs with her. I put her on the bed. I went downstairs and sat on the bed. We all started talking.

*time skip*

I was sitting on the couch talking to the boys. "I'm gonna go check up on Nessa" I said. "Ok" Jonah said. I went upstairs and walked in the room. She was still asleep.

Her pants were on the floor so I assumed she woke up and got ready. I walked over and kissed her head. I smiled and turned around.

She grabbed my hand and I looked. She was awake. "Zachy. Can you stay?" She asked. "U-uh" I said. "Pwease" she said. "I guess" I said and got ready.

I laid down next to her and put my arms around her waist. I smiled and kissed the back of her head. I fell asleep.

That's it for this chapter. Bye bye