{Eleven}

*Monday*

CORBYN

I was getting ready to go to school when I saw Nessa in her room, putting her hair up into a bun.

She then let it go and it fell. She put a hair clip between her teeth and flipped her hair down and continued playing with it. Well she was trying to put it back up.

She flipped it back up and put it into a bun and then put the hair clip in it. I smiled and went downstairs. I put my shoes on and waited for Daniel.

*time skip*

I was in the hallway and I was talking to the boys.

Daniel then was surprised. "What?" I asked. "Look at Nessa" we all looked and my eyes widened.

She had a black tank top crop top on. Black ripped jeans and black boots.

She had her necklaces, her chain bracelets and her rings on.

She also had my hoodie on!

She smiled at me and continued walking.

"T-Thats my hoodie" I said.

"I gave it to her at the movies because she was cold. And she forgot to give it back"

"That's so romantic Corbyn" Zach said. I was confused. "You gave her your hoodie" Daniel said.

"That's a good sign that you really love her and care about her" Jonah said.

"I need to talk to her" I ran after Nessa.

I saw her at her locker. I tapped her shoulder. She looked at me and shut her locker.

"Yes Besson?"

"Um..."

"It's because I'm wearing your hoodie isn't it"

"Yeah. I just didn't think you would wear it"

"Well of course I would. It smells amazing" I blushed and looked down.

"Well um.... I'm going to class" she kissed my cheek and then walked away. I looked up and looked at her while she walked away.

"You hooked?" I heard Daniel.

"Yes"

*time skip*

I was walking down the hallway when I heard screams coming from the hallway.

I ran towards the screams and saw someone hurting.... Nessa!

I ran over and grabbed their shirt and pinned them to the locker.

"Watch it buddy" he ran away.

Nessa hugged me and I hugged back. I kissed her head. "You ok Nessa?"

"Mhm" I lifted her head and saw a small cut on her cheek, under her eye. We went to my locker and I grabbed a little bandage and put it over the cut.

I saw a big bruise on her jawline and it looked bad.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there in time"

"It's fine. Dont blame yourself"

I sighed and we walked to class. We walked in and Nessa looked down. We went to the back and sat down.

Nessa looked at Roni and she was shocked. "What happened?" She whispered. "Bully" she whispered back.

"It'll get better I promise" she whispered.

They hugged and we continued class.

*time skip*

I was in my room, laying in bed. I was tired so I wanted to get some sleep.

*time skip*

I havent fallen asleep yet. So I got up and went to my window to close the curtains when Nessa walk into her room. I opened my window and she did the same.

"Hey thanks for today"

"I would always save you"

She smiled and looked down. "I actually had to explain what happened to my parents. Didnt go that well"

"What do you mean?"

"They get very protective when something happens to me or Roni. And um... when they hear about it. They have to do something about it and they get scared when they see it"

"Well I mean. I was scared seeing what happened. I hated seeing it. Knowing that you are bullied. I just cant handle it"

She smiled. "I dont understand how somebody could hurt such a beautiful girl like you"

She blushed and looked down.

"Um thanks" she said and looked at me. "Were you going to sleep?" She asked, realizing I was shirtless.

"Um. Yeah. I'm tired. So I was trying to sleep so that's why I was going to close the curtains"

"Oh. Well um... I'll let you sleep"

"Ok. See you tomorrow Nessa" "bye Corbs"

She shut her window and I sighed.

I shut the window and closed the curtains. I laid down and closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep.