{Nine}

*few weeks later*

NESSA

I was at my locker when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I looked and saw Corbyn. "You look nice" I smiled a little.

Today I wore black ripped jeans with black shoes. I put my hair in a bun and I wore a black crop top with red drips going down my shirt.

I also wore a black belt and wore those leather gloves that dont cover your fingers.

I shut my locker and turned around. I crossed my arms. "Need something Besson?"

"Nope. Not at all"

Then the bell rang. "No! I don't want to go to class!" I yelled. He chuckled. He grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead. "I'll see you after class" he walked away.

I walked to class and sat in the back.

*time skip*

I was at my locker when I heard something. Like talking. I looked and saw Corbyn talking to Roni.

I closed my locker and walked closer. I hid behind the side of the lockers where they were.

They didn't see me which was good.

They were a few lockers down so I could hear their conversation.

"I dont know what to do Roni"

"I dont know what you mean?"

"I'm in love with someone but I don't know how to ask them out"

"Easy. Just ask them to the movies" he sighed.

"Who do you even like?" She asked. "Your sister" my eyes widened.

'H-he likes me?' I thought.

"You do?" "Yeah"

"How long have you liked her for?" "Ever since I saw her in her room"

"You've liked her for that long?" "Yes. But at first I was confused. I didn't know if I did"

"But now I know for sure that I like her"

"Aww" she said. "So what do I do?"

"Well. I can tell you what her favorite thing to do is"

"Please"

"She likes carnivals. Bowling. Skating. And she likes watching horror movies"

"That's a lot of options" "yeah"

"She likes to do a lot of stuff" "I can see"

"Well I'll let you think about it" she walked away. He sighed and sat down.

I looked at him. He ran a hand through his hair and looked away from me.

'Alright. I need to go to my locker before he notices so he doesn't know I was listening'

I looked and saw that he wasn't looking.