{Seventeen}

*few weeks later*

NESSA

It's almost Valentine's Day. I'm excited but nervous because I've never had a valentine before and I'm wondering if Corbyn will ask me to be his valentine.

I was at my last class of the day. Corbyn was sitting next to me. The boys and Roni were in this class as well.

I knew Corbyn was staring at me but I didn't care.

I felt a hand go on mine. I looked and saw Corbyns hand. I looked at him and smiled a little. He kissed my cheek and then paid attention to the teacher

*time skip*

I was in Corbyns car and we were going home. He had his hand on my hand.

We soon made it to the house. We went in and went to my room. We sat on my bed and he kissed my cheek.

"So uh.... what do you want to do now?" I asked.

"I don't know"

"Wanna paint with me?" I asked.

"Sure" we got up and went into my painting room.

We grabbed a canvas and put it on the stand. We grabbed a flat paint pallet and put the acrylic paint between us.

We grabbed a paint brush and I grabbed the white paint. He tried to reach for it when I grabbed it. So his hand was on mine.

I let go of the paint and he grabbed my hand and lifted it.

He kissed the top of it and let it go. I smiled and grabbed the paint.

I put it on the paint pallet and gave it to Corbyn.

I started painting the canvas white. He did the same.

*30 minutes later*

The white paint finished drying and we were sitting there. Laughing, smiling, making jokes and talking.

I grabbed the dark blue and painted the top of it. Then I added light blue and blended the colors together.

I knew Corbyn was watching me but I didn't care. I waited for it to dry.

"That's really good" he said. "I'm not even done yet Corbyn"

"Exactly. And I'm saying it looks good" he said. I giggled and looked down. He started painting.

*30 minutes later*

The paint was dry so I grabbed dark pink. It was more of a dark maroon color actually.

"What?" I asked. "Nothing" he said.

I started painting under the light blue with maroon. I grabbed the light maroon color and painted under the dark maroon. I blended those together and blended a little bit of purple in it and waited for it to dry.

I could see Corbyn having difficulties.

I got up and went behind him. I put a hand on his shoulder and grabbed his hand that had the brush in it.