{Sixteen}

*next day*

NESSA

I woke up to the feeling of my head on someones chest and I smelled cologne. Not just any cologne. Corbyns cologne.

I looked up to see Corbyn sleeping still.

I smiled and laid my head on the pillow and he turned so he was facing me.

I played with his hair and he cuddled up to me.

He made a noise.

"Morning" I said.

"Morning"

'Holy crap. His wake up voice is hot af'

"How'd you sleep baby?" "Good you?" "Meh. I woke up in the middle of the night because of you"

"Me? What did I do?" He leaned up and looked at me.

"You kneed my stomach" I said while laughing. His eyes widened.

"And then grabbed a part that's on my torso that does not need to be touched"

His eyes widened and he blushed like crazy.

He sat up and put his head in his hands. "Hey baby. It's ok" I sat up and put my arm around him.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to"

"I forgive you but now my stomach hurts and I will never forget the moment when you touched my chest"

He blushed and cuddled up to me. He put his head in my neck.

"I'm so sorry" "it's ok baby" I said and rubbed his back.

"It's fine" I said and kissed his head.

"No it's not fine. I touched you in a way I shouldn't have. You didn't like it. And you didn't give me permission to. I am a horrible boyfriend"

"Hey baby look at me" he looked at me. I could see the guilt in his eyes.

"You were asleep. Things like that happen when we are sleeping" I said.

"But... why did I do that? I don't dream sexual things. I know I don't"

"Baby. Listen. Sometimes.... when we are sleeping. We have dreams like we are on a date with someone. And then you do things when you are sleeping. And it's not even close to what you are dreaming of"

"My friend sleep talks and she said weird things. She was falling off a building and she said she was yelling for help in her sleep. But really. What I heard. Was donuts. She said donuts"

He laughed and looked down.

"See things happen"

He cuddled up to me and we laid down. He put his arm around my stomach and put his head in my shoulder.

"I'm still very sorry"

"Baby. You don't need to be sorry. Ok... things happen"

"I know but now I feel terrible" he said.