{Ten}

*next day*

CORBYN

I woke up the next day, excited. Very excited. I get to spend almost 2 hours with Vanessa.

I got up and grabbed some clothes and took a shower.

I got ready. I wore a white tank top and black jeans. I put chains on the pants. Put chain necklaces, chain bracelets and rings on. I put the necklace with the lock on it on.

I walked out and saw Nessa in her room. She was brushing her hair.

'Damn it she's adorable'

She put a leather jacket on.

She saw me staring and smiled a little. She grabbed her phone and left the room.

I went downstairs and made breakfast. I made pancakes, bacon and put orange juice in cups.

I put everything on the table and sat down. Daniel walked out and we started eating.

*time skip*

I was in my room, using my phone. I was finding out what time the movie was. It started at 9. The movie theater is about 20 minutes away so I'm going to pick her up at 8:30.

It's now 6 so I went to the window. She was putting her hair up.

'God she is adorable'

I opened my window and grabbed a rock. I threw it at her window. She saw me and let her hair go.

She walked over and opened her window.

"Yes Besson?"

"Um. I'm going to be picking you up at 8:30 ok" "ok"

I smiled and backed up. "I'll see you later Nessa" "Bye Corbyn" she shut her window. I shut mine and went back to the bed. I used my phone for a little while.

*time skip*

It is now 8:25.

I got up and went downstairs. "I'll be back soon Daniel" "Ok"

"You can invite the guys over if you want" "Mk" I grabbed my sweatshirt cause it's always really cold in the movie theater.

I left the house and went to Nessa's house. I knocked on the door and then it opened. I saw Roni.

"Shes ready"

I smiled. "NESSA! CORBYN'S HERE!" "COMING!" She yelled.

She ran downstairs and came to the door. She had a black tank top crop top on with little rips on the bottom.

She had black ripped jeans on with a black belt. Her hair was down.

She walked out and Roni shut the door. We went to her car and I got in the driver's seat.

"Ok. So click this button" I clicked the button and it turned the car on.