《Five》

*few weeks later*

CORBYN

I was at school and I saw Nessa walking down the hall. She looked hot.

She had a black leather crop top on with a zipper in the front. She had black jeans with black boots

She had those necklaces, chains, rings and bracelets on. She had her hair down. She walked past us and I ran after her.

"Nessa" I grabbed her hand. She saw me and smiled. "Yes" she asked. "Um. Wanna hang out on the rooftop after school?" I asked. "Sure" she said smiling.

I smiled back and then we went to class. I decided I wanted to stay in her classes with her. I sat next to her in the back.

She smiled at me and then Roni sat next to her. "Corbyn. No. Sit somewhere else" the teacher said. "What why?" I asked.

"Because. Hannah said that you hurt Nessa. So move" she said. I didnt move. "Corbyn! Move!" She yelled. "You really believe her?" I asked.

I knew Hannah still had that bruise on her from hurting Roni. "Well then" I said and looked at Nessa. "He didnt hurt me" she said.

"Oh yeah sure" Hannah said. "I didnt!" I yelled. "Shut up Corbyn" The teacher said. Nessa got up from my seat.

"He didn't hurt me! Do you see any bruises on me?" She asked. "Miss. Merrell. Sit down now" the teacher said.

'Merrell?'

"No!" She yelled.

NESSA

"Leave" she pointed to the door. "Ooooo" everyone said. I walked over to her.

"Well then. I'm just gonna have to tell the principal that you're telling students to shut up" she said. "Ohhh" they all said.

I walked out and walked down the hall when I was stopped. I looked and saw Corbyn. "Hey um. Can I come with you?" He asked. "Sure" I said and we walked to the principal's office.

We told him what happened. Then we walked down the hall. Then I felt his hand touch mine and I blushed a little.

'Why did I blush? I dont like him'

He then held my hand and I jumped a little. He let my hand go. We walked in. "He's giving you one more chance" Corbyn said. We sat in the back and continued class.

*time skip*

It was 5th period and I hated this class. "Ugh. I hate History" I said. "I have ELA" He said. "And I dont like ELA" he said.

"Wanna ditch class?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Fine" I said. We walked to the rooftop and sat down. I felt his hand go on top of mine. I looked at him and gave him a light smile.

Then I heard the door open. I looked and saw Roni. "Hey" she sat next to me. "Hey" I replied. "What's going on here?" She asked pointing to our hands. We pulled our hands away.

"Nothing" I said. We just sat there talking. I looked at Roni. I got up and grabbed her hand and we ran out. "I have an idea for tomorrow" I said.

"Ok" she said. "Um. Tomorrow. We wear the same thing. And we do a twin swap tomorrow" "that's a good idea" she said. We walked back out laughing.