{Twelve}

*few weeks later*

CORBYN

It's now January. I finally get to see Nessa again. See we were on Christmas break and me and Daniel left the city.

We went to Hawaii.

It was fun but I liked being with Nessa.

I went through the doors of the school and looked around. I saw Nessa and ran towards her. She saw me and we hugged.

I looked at her and blushed. She has changed a lot.

She looked more like a bad girl.

She had a tan. Some of her hair was black. She has bracelets with spikes on them. But they cant hurt you. The spikes are dull.

"When did you dye your hair?" "1 week after Christmas break started.

"Oh. I like it"

"You look badass" I added. She chuckled and looked down. "Thanks"

"I see that you got a tan" she said. "Yep"

"Where did you and Dani go?"

"Hawaii"

"Without me?"

"Sorry"

"That's my dream vacation" "Next time. I promise" she smiled and shut her locker. She kissed my cheek and walked away.

Me and the boys walked to class. We sat with Nessa and Roni.

"I dont understand why you kiss my cheek like you are saying goodbye or see you later when I'm coming to the same class"

"I just like to kiss your cheek"

I smiled and looked down. We started class.

*time skip*

It was the middle of the day and I was walking down the hallway. Everyone was at lunch so it was just me in the hallway.

Which is good. I don't want any girls running after me.

I sighed and continued walking to the lunch room when I heard something outside. A scream.

I ran towards the scream and saw a guy hurting Nessa. I got mad and ran over. I pushed him off and pinned him to the ground. It was the same guy who hurt Nessa a few weeks ago.

"What did I tell you buddy"

"Corbyn" I heard Nessa.

"Leave her alone. Got it" he shook his head yes.

I got up and walked to Nessa. I pulled her closer and she cuddled up to me. I looked at the guy and glared at him.

He smirked and started running over.

I pulled away from the hug and went in front of Nessa. He stood in front of us.