Promise

Inumuta: Alright, Kanketsu power test number one.

(Y/N) POV

I was inside a very large training room that, somehow fit inside the underground of Honnouji. Lady Satsuki called me, the rest of the Elite and Iori to run a power test for Kanketsu at night of the same day.

They were watching from a little window above.

Inumuta: Listen up, (L/N). We're gonna start off by testing your raw power with Kanketsu. After that, you'll activate your Goku Uniform and go through the same test.

(Y/N): Roger that! Ready, Kanketsu?

Yeah! Let's do this!

Iori: Strength test number 1, begin!

Four different plates appeared in front of me.

Inumuta: These are four of the most resistant metals on earth. They get more resistant, from left to right.

(Y/N): Alright. Think we can do this?

Pff... This is a walk in the park.

I get in position and punch the first plate, made out of steel. Completely shattered it.

Most resistant my ass.

Inumuta: As expected. Keep going.

I punch the second one, made out of osmium and the exact same thing happens. As well as for the one after, made out of chromium.

(Y/N): Was it supposed to be this easy?

Iori: Uhhhh... N-no. Anyways, go to the last one. This one's titanium.

Gamagoori: I doubt he'll be able to break this one.

Sanageyama: Yeah, as if he's gonna shatter pure titanium like that.

Satsuki: Pay close attention, then. You have no idea of the extent of the power of a Kamui.

Inumuta: Ready, set, g-

Inumuta almost fell over

Inumuta: It just..

Nonon: Exploded...

I turned around with a blank stare.

(Y/N): That's it? Really?

Iori: W-well, (L/N). I think we can skip this part on the Goku Uniform phase. We'll go straight to the destruction power test. Starting now.

(Y/N): Wait, wha-

*Boom*

One of the walls blew up and, literally, a thousand one stars came in.

(Y/N): What

The

(Y/N), Kanketsu: Fuck!?