Chapter 9

Natapos ang klase namin at agad akong nagligpit ng mga gamit ko saka isinilid sa backpack ko. Ngayon ang usapan namin ni Andro tungkol sa kagustuhan niyang umamin sa babaeng nagugustuhan niya.

Something inside of me wishes na sana ako nalang yung gusto niya pero we cannot force people to love us, we can't control our feelings so how could we control other's? Simple, We can't. If you like the person just let that person be happy even though you're not the reason for their happiness.

I entered the library and saw Andro waiting at our usual spot. Maluwag ata ang schedule nila tuwing monday kaya nauna siya sakin dito. He smiled and waved a bit. I sat infront of him and sighed.

"So where do we start?" Andro.

"Sigurado ka bang 'di ka marunong mag confess?" Takang tanong ko

It's either he never had a girlfriend before or totoo yung sinasabi ni Dexie na puro lang siya Flings. These past few days lagi akong kinekwentuhan ni Dexie tungkol sakanya, Medyo hindi maganda yung mga chismis sakanya pero i didn't pay attention to it too much dahil ang impprtante mabait naman siya sakin at tingin ko hindi naman siya tulad ng ikinekwento ni Dexie sakin. Baka pure rumors lang.

"I never had girlfriends before," he answered

He never has girlfriends so he really doesn't know what to do to confess to a girl huh? Ang swerte naman ng crush mo, Andro, First girl ever na pag coconfess-an mo ng feelings.

So let's start shall we? I really researched about this pagkahatid sakin ni Andro sa bahay galing sa mall and i saw an article and it looks like it's going to work naman! Google makes everything easier in just one click 'no?

"Okay. First, you have to start talking to her, If she's a family friend or you often see her at a special celebrations i think it's an advantage," he nodded

"I often see her in parties with her parents and She studies here," he said while staring at me.

"Oh, I'm sure she knows you tsaka who knows, she might have been crushing on you too," I said

"I don't think so," He said. My eyebrows met.

Sinong hindi magkakagusto sakanya? Maybe an ignorant woman or a total nerd.

"So next, When you get the chance to talk to her, Add humor to it because research says that girls like a guy with a sense of humor, She might like you back that way to avoid rejections din, Diba?" He just nodded.

"Then?" Kinamot ni Andro ang dulo ng kilay niya.

"Start texting her and when you think she likes you na, Ask her out and confess to her. Still, Be prepared for rejections," i simply said.

"One more thing, Zei," nangalumbaba si Andro at pinaglaruan ang ibabang labi niyang natural ang pagkapula.

"Oh?"

"Do you think she'll like me too?" He asked

Ofcourse she will!

"Ofcourse she will! You're kind, gentleman, generous and fun to be with so just be yourself and I'm sure she'll like you," i flashed a smile

He looked away and sighed. Mukhang malalim ang binabaybay ng isip niya sa paraan ng pagtingin niya sa kabilang table na wala namang tao.

"Thanks, I'll still update you, Tomorrow sabay tayo maglunch?"

"Kasabay ko sina Dexie, e,"

"Then, Sasabay din ako," he smiled that made my heart tripled in beat. I felt my phome vibrating inside my skirt's pocket and i realized it's Dexie calling me for our Thesis meeting.