Chapter Eleven

Hello! I'm back with another Chapter! Hope you Enjoy !

Natsu's pov

I took the dagger out of my skin and start stumbling backwards. I expected to hit the ground but instead hit Lucy's arms. We both drop to the ground I can feel the blood pouring out of the wound I caused. I had to do it though I was gonna die anyway as I want to protect Lucy I didn't want her to see me get sick and die slowly. This just sped up the process: a quick death.

I look up to see Lucy's face I can't hear what she's saying everything seems to be going in slow motion. She keeps shaking me screaming something. Her tears fall onto my chest and face. Shades of black and white dance around my vision. I blink rapidly trying to get rid of them but they keep coming making my vision fuzzy. I can still see parts of Lucy's face which makes me smile even though she is screaming and crying. Lucy's face was the last thing I saw before I faded into oblivion.
______________________________________________________

"Wait.. If Natsu killed himself with a dagger will he still end up here or actually die?" Levy asks panicked.

Jesha rubs his chin thought, trying to remember where the dagger came from he lifted his finger about to say something but Mark interrupted him

"The dagger was found on the island, Therefore it belongs to us so it is part of our game so.. Yes he will end up here."

Happy flew too Levy's lap watching the screen. Levy had tears threatening to fall out. She hated seeing Lucy suffer through Natsu's and Everyone's 'deaths'. On the projection, Natsu was almost completely faded away. He should end up there any minute.

Thud!

"Oi, What the hell!" Natsu yells getting off the dirt floor brushing off his clothes "I thought I was dead what the hell is this!" He looks up and sees all his friends- Well all except Lucy.

"Happy! Everyone Your all here!" He rubs his eyes making sure it was actually them. He then poked hisself making sure he wasn't a "Ghost" Or something.

"Can someone explain what's happening!" Natsu exclaimed. Natsu heard faint sobbing coming from the projection. His eyes widened to see who it was "Luce!" Not thinking (As always) He ran to it trying to grab Lucy but hit the dirt wall making Gray laugh.

"I will explain" Erza said then began

______________________________________________________

Lucy's pov

Natsu just died.. No! This wasn't how it was supposed to happen! My dream it- He didn't kill himself! No-no this can't be happening Natsu's alive I just gotta- I just gotta get up and find him.

I start too lift myself too my feet wobbling back and fourth. I pack my bag up and make my way to find him.

"Natsu!" I yell.

Lucy it's no use Natsu's dead!

My thoughts scream at me saying in in denial. I might be but anything to keep the tears from falling. I yell his name again knowing I won't get a response. But, his name dancing off my tongue flowing into the air gives me comfort. I continue walking searching.. Searching for him but knowing I'll never find him..

I end up at the beach. I have no idea how I got here.. The barrier is still up forcing me to stay upon this hell of an island. Im all alone.

I'm all alone..

I'm all alone..

I'm all alone..

"No..." I whisper dropping my bag into the sand doing the same with my body. I grip the sand with my hands I think it's my snapping point.. All the grief over the past few day that I kept pushed aside for a time where I could cry came rushing at me. It made my body ache my heart ache it made me hurt.. I wanted to scream but nothing came out only lost pitiful whimpers. The constant tears flowing made the sand damp. My eyes stayed wide open flashbacks of all the people who have died rushing through my mind. All the things we have done together can only be memories now.. We cannot make more memories because there gone.

Gone..

*Flashback in Narrator pov*

"Natsu! Look!" Lucy says pointing to the sky that's lighting up in fireworks.

"Whoa! This is so cool!" Natsu yells. He hesitantly reaches for Lucy's hand. She pulls away in instinct then bring it back down to his intertwining there fingers.

"They remind me of you Luce!" Natsu shouts over the loud claps of the explosions.

"How so?"

"Well the fireworks are really pretty and so are you!" He turns back to the fireworks grinning childishly. Lucy chuckles and squeezes his hand tighter.

*Out of flashback back to Lucy's pov*

I shake my head and wipe the tears trying to be strong for them.. I decided maybe I should make a little memorial for them all.. Yeah I'll write there names in the sand.. Okay I got this

Scooting over to a clear patch of sand I begin engraving there names in the sand

Rest in peace
Levy-chan
Gajeel
Erza
Gray
Natsu and Happy..

I can't bare to see their names written under the words rest in peace.. This was a bad idea.. With one quick swipe of my hand the names disappear.

Just like they did in real life.

"Natsu!" I yell doubling over

"Natsu... Everyone! P-please come back!"
______________________________________________________

"Lucy were not dead! C'mon you just gotta pull through this I promise we will be there soon!" Natsu shouted at the projection in front of him. He then ran up to Jesha the rest of his friends tried stopping him but he just pushed then all away. He ignited his hands on fire and started running.

"Fire dragon iro-"

"Ah ah ah" Jesha said waving his fingers making Natsu stop in his tracks he contined "Unless you want to see your precious Lucy die right in front of your eyes you will let me continue our little game." Natsu scoffed and walked away head down. "Just remember what I told you in our first battle.. Lucy no matter what you have to keep fighting" Natsu whispered to mostly himself.