CHAPTER 3

Elena POV

I woke up to the sun in my eyes so I sat up and let myself adjust to the light. After 20 seconds I was able to see around me. I look over at mattias bed and he wasnt there so i though maybe he went to go get something to drink.

Flashback
--------------------
Me and mattia were arguing about something stupid. I really hated him for it but on the other hand he probably hated me too.

Mattia: so...?

Elena: fuck off Mattia. I said hoping for him to leave

Mattia: listen im trying to apologize but you're making that hard. He said trying to get my attention

Elena: okay...

Mattia: im sorry for saying all that stuff that wasnt true. I know i said some stuff that may have been offensive-

Elena: May?...

Mattia: ...that was offensive, and im sorry. I said it out of anger and frustration.

Elena: im sorry too, for being and ass.

We both laugh and cuddle.

End of flashback
---------------------------------

Back to Elena POV

Mattia: Elena?! Earth to Elena!

Elena: hmm? Yes?

Mattia: come on get dress we have to leave in 45 mins. He said leaving out the door

I hurry and get dress and do my hair. I dont wear a lot of make up so it didnt take me long. I walked down to the lobby and called a uber to wherever playlist was. (Idk how it works so yeah) I go inside of the building and see a lot of other tik tokers and YouTubers I walk around take pictures with fans and stuff like that. After 3 hours of that mattia came up to me.

Mattia: want to go to IHOP with my friends

Elena: uhh maybe

Mattia: yes or no

Elena: damn, why so judgemental?

Mattia: what?? He said confused

Elena: yes I'll go. I said being hungry

Mattia: good. He said walking off

2 hours later
It was around 7:32pm and mattia was ready to go to IHOP. I was getting my things from my nightstand at the hotel and I met mattia in the lobby at the hotel. I saw to boys with mattia so I said...

Elena: hi. I said with a smile

??: hi im Kairi. He said giving me a side hug

??: and im Alejandro, ale for short. He said with a really bug smile which made me smile.

Kairi: yall ready

Ale, Mattia and Elena: yeah

I got into the car and sat next to Kairi in the back. We made mini conversations which were pretty interesting considering he was a great guy. We arrived at IHOP and we got leaded to are both and we sat down. I was sitting on front of Mattia which was very awkward but I tried not to make it awkward.

Mattia: we should go to the mall together...

Kairi & ale: we should. They said

I was on my phone not paying attention and mattia moved my phone from my face and looked right at me.

Mattia: Elena? You need to pay attention

Elena: why? I said putting down my phone

Mattia: because your not listening and we all went together.

Elena: fine. I rolled my eyed and saw my food.

As we were eating i kept feeling feet touch me. I know it was coming from mattia because everytime it happened he would look at me. Creep.

Elena: yes Mattia

mattia: what?

Elena: could you stop kicking me...please??

Mattia: im not. He said smileing and looking under the table. "Your kicking me"

Elena: *exhales* bro you are annoying

Mattia: hmm, deal with it. He said while taking a bite of his food *kicks Elena*

Elena: omfg!. I yelled as people looked at me.

😳😳

Thank you for reading I will make it more interesting next chapter...