SMUT🔞🐻

(Warning ⚠ there will be smutting in this. If you are 14 and under please dont read this- better yet log out. 15 and up enjoy😚✌ also changing the way the paragraphs are in this one)

Elena POV

"mmm, that feels good" I say as mattia sucks on my boobs.

"Does that baby" mattia says going lower. He reached my no no square and started to suck on my clit. I was moving out of control and my fingers were grabbing his hair from his roots and he put his tongue inside me.

"Awhh, MatTiAaaa right there" I said gripping his hair more

He was flicking his tongue inside me and I was about to cum. "Mattia im going to cum!" Mattia stopped licking and came back up. "Hey why did you do that, i was so close" i whined "to last longer" he kissed me and I kissed back and out of no where with no warning he stuck it in me.

"Damn you are so tight" he groaned. I was moaning to the point where I was going to scream. He was pounding and the sound and our skin slapping together filled the room. "Aww fuck im going to cum" i moaned. "No not yet" he pulled out of me and he laid on his back so i could give him head. I grabbed his dick and held it in my hands I went to his v-line and gave him little pecks. "Stop teasing me Elena" i gave him hickeys on his v-line and without saying anything I put his no no sqaure in my mouth. He threw his head back and moaned "Aww fuck Elena"

He put my hair into a pony tail and moved my head up and down with his hand. "Im going to cum". A few bobs later I feel a warm liquid in my mouth. I swallow it and lick the extra up. I got back up to his lips and give him a kiss. I insert his no no sqaure back into me and I ride him. "Mattia! Oh fuck" I moaned as he holds one of my boobs. I continue to bounce and then I cum on his no no sqaure. I flop to the side of him breathing very heavy he was too.

"I love you Elena"

I dont know what to say...

"Okay..." I say disappointed in myself

"Im going to take a shower" mattia says probably upset

He walks to the bathroom in the hallway and I get up to go to my closet to get a comfy outfit.

Your thoughts/diary entre

June-9-2020
So I never thought I would be in the same bed with mattia ever again....but I was. He said he loved me and I dont know i how to say it back. I dont want to say it back, because the truth is I dont. I really want to say it back but it would be so wrong for me to say it and not mean it especially if its with someone you had a kid with. I really don't understand why I let him in my house, it wouldve been less stress for me. The only good thing is, is that Mateo is turing 3 soon. So i get to plan his birthday but I hope the feeling that mattia has for me goes away

~E