Luke and Beau Brooks Fanfic

Hey there, hi there, ho there! I'm Leah and I have a best friend called Emily...we are more like sisters, to be honest and we are both 17. Basically, we absolutely hated our lives back in England for various reasons, and Emily's aunt Julia lives in Melbourne, Australia, so we sorted everything out and jetted off to live with her. It wasn't as easy as it sounds, but we did it and luckily Julia said that we could have the spare room in her house!

Last Thursday we arrived here after the long and boring flight. Yes, it takes two frigging days to get to Melbourne from the UK. We had four days to settle down into our new home with Julia and today is our first day at our new school, Penola.

We arrived at school and were taken to the office. Julia spoke to the woman at the desk, who called over to the head. Moments later, a woman with mouse brown hair that was smoothed back with presumably a LOT of hairspray clopped over to us in her patent leather kitten heels. She wore a grey pencil skirt, with matching blazer, a white shirt and her glasses were perched on the end of her nose. Typical head teacher-y style.

"Welcome girls! You must me Emily and Leah!! I'm the principal of Penola High and my name is Mrs Wilson!" Her voice was very much like an excited puppy....even though puppies don't speak and never will speak...they only woof from what I've heard...

We shook her jittery hand and she opened her think red lips to add something more, "I've got some people to show you around, girls!" The head mistress forcefully pushed two boys over to us. They didn't look like they'd wanted to voulenteer for this. Probably a punishment.

"Uhhm..my name's Luke and this is my twin, Jai....what are you two called?" One of them spoke. They looked the spit of each other, apart from one had curly hair and one must have straightened his. Woah, they are quite hot!

"Hey I'm Leah and this," I pointed to Emily, "is Emily. She's my best friend." All of that was said very coolly and deeply northern-English accent.

"You have really interesting accents! And you're both pretty cute too!" Jai giggled. This sent me and Em blushing like mad.

"Thanks.." she giggled, as did I.

"And Leah is a really unique name, barely anyone around here is called that!" Jai added. I just giggled uncontrollably once again.

"Stop flirting Jai, you'll scare them! So girls, do you fancy looking at the math rooms or the gym first?" Luke asked, his big brown eyes sparkling at me in the vague light of the corridor.

"Gym!" We said in unison. I guess Em and I are twin-like...kinda.

--------------

Emily and I really seemed to get on well with the boys. We had found out tons about them whilst we trailed around school, trying to make it seem like we were actually being shown around. I found out that I had the majority of my lessons with at least one of Luke or Jai, and Emily was more or less the same.

At lunch, the twins insisted on taking us to see their other older brother, Beau, and other friends, Daniel (or Skip, as they supposedly call him) and James. From Jai's descriptions of them all, they seemed really awesome.

Emily, Jai, Luke and I walked over to a large patch of grass in which many people who looked our age were lay/perched/sprawled on with their groups of friends.

"Hey guys!" We stopped at a small group of lads who were shading under a tree.

"These are our new friends, Leah and Emily, they just moved from England, say hi!" Luke said, and pulled me down gently to sit next to him.

"Heyyyy!" They chorused. Our eyes scanned the boys. Bloody hell, they're all good-looking.

"I'm Beau, nice to meet ya!" Beau grinned at me and then winked at Emily. He had piercing green eyes and a shiny white smile.