Asking Molten Freddy for Help

Bryan's POV ~
I was up for hours thinking the plan out, my mind was set stone to ask Molten for help, I eat some breakfast and run out the door. I decide to walk because I don't like the wind, because it makes my hair go all over the place and shows the stitches, once I get there earlier than expected, I quietly open the door, "I thought you were coming in later?" I jump. I stop myself from screaming, "You gave me a heart attack!!", Molten chuckles, "Your so easy to scare.", I took a few deep breaths, I remembered I didn't take the medication this morning because I was in a rush, "Molten?", he looks at me, "What?", It's now or never, "Can you help me?"

Molten's POV~
I let the words sink in, "You want me... To help you?", Bryan looks sad, "Look, you said you had all my memories, so I was wonder If you could see my memories before I was in a coma...", I stare at him, "Coma?", he nods, "Let me have a look...", I start going through my software in search of an answer, "Why do you do this to me Michael?!", I gasp at the memory, "Did you find something?!", I look at Bryan, I get on his level, "Yes, now I need to know something... What was your nightmare about?", he starts to explain the nightmare By detail, "OK... Do you have any stitches on you by any chance??", he pulls back his thick hair and revealing stitches...

Bryan's POV~
Molten is in shock, "What's wrong?", he looks at me with a serious face, "Bryan, I need you to give your medication and whatever you do, do not take it, there is something wrong...", I told him I'll bring it tomorrow, he smiles,"You better get in before everyone starts wondering if you got kidnapped!", I nod and start go head in, I see the Golden Freddy plush again, "It's nothing... A kid must have left it there... Right...???", I head in and see no one around, "Guys??", I make my way over to the arcade, Rockstar Foxy came out of nowhere and jump scared me, "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!", In shock, I trip over myself and fall to the ground, "BRYAN! I'M SO SO SORRY!!!", I take deep breaths..., "Why... Did I... Get a werid.... Flash of... Deja vu...???", I whisper to myself, everyone one came in, "I SCARED HIM BY ACCIDENT. I SWEAR!!!", we forgive Foxy for nearly giving me a heart attack, we all go by our day normally until my doctor called... again... "Hold on guys...", I leave the room to take my call just in case, "Hello?" I say to the phone. "Bryan, have you taken the medication, it's really important.", I answer back, "Yes, I have taken it... Uh... Doctor Grey... Why do I have to take this again?" After I asked him, he hung up.

SpringBonnie's POV~
Bryan didn't look too happy, something must have happened while on the phone with this mysterious man, he won't tell us anything, he seems confused but angry at the same time..." I gotta go guys see you all tomorrow! ", he grabs his phone and runs to catch the bus home, "Molten, is he OK, you've been very quiet lately...", he seems to be in shock, "Yeah... I'm just trying to work something out...", I feel like something happened... But what???