Do You Remember Me Brother?

Bryan's POV ~
I pay the taxi man, "Thank you, sir." I dash up to find Molten was waiting for me as well as Helpy. "Sorry... Traffic was awful." Molten doesn't seem to mind about me being late, "It's fine, your here now and that's all that matters...", We walk in to find Jon getting dragged by the ankle by his Foxy, we then see cheese everywhere. "Uhh Is this a bad time?" everyone looks up to see us. "Hey Bryan, what's up?", Molten then tapped me on my shoulder. "Can I talk with you outside, Helpy go and help Jon out..." Molten explained why we're here. "The reason we came is that one of your family members are here.", I feel my heart miss a beat, "Wait... I had a family member who was alive and I didn't even know?!", I feel tears threatening to fall, "Hey.. Hey... What's wrong...?!", I sniffed, "Dr. Grey told me... That they died in a car crash." Molten's eyes widen with horror. "Come inside..." I follow him.

Molten's POV~
After hearing that news, I yell into the Pizzeria, "SOMEONE GET ME A CHAINSAW!!!", Jon came round, "Why?" Jon asked. I shake my head, "Never mind... Is... You know what... I'll deal with it in a second... Bryan how about you catch up with Jon while I work something out..." He nods and walks with Jon and offered to help him calm down his animatronics.

°°1 Hour later°°

We finally calm everyone down. Well most of them. Sadly Foxy won't calm down at all. I swear Springtrap said Bryan's Foxy was annoying. "Hey Jon, is Michael here?", he looks at me with a strange look, "Yeah... He's in his room downstairs working. Why??", I take a few seconds to form the words, "Can you get him? This is important." Jon thinks for a moment and then runs off to get him.

Bryan's POV~
We all sit down and wait for Michael and Jon to come back, they eventually come, "So... What have I done this time?" Molten shakes his head, he whispers something into Michael's ear. "What... No...", Michael looks like he's about to cry, "Michael, what's wrong??", he takes a few deep breaths, "Show him your plushie, Bryan...", I nod, I full out Fredbear, Jon was so confused but the others were in shock "Do... Do you have... Wounds... O-on you...??", I nod and pull back my hair to prove it, "Oh... My... God...!", I start to get worried, "What's wrong... Is it that bad---", I didn't have time to finish my sentence because Michael came at me and hugged me so hard, "HUH...?", he was crying and shaking violently, "I'm so so sorry.... Do you believe that...?", that when I remembered something...I hug him back, "Of course I forgive you, just promise me that you will never do it again... Please?", he shakes his head, "I'll never do it again little bro." Jon's Jaw had hit the floor, "What... The... Heck...!", everyone was so happy about this, "Hey, Michael?", he wipes his tears, "Yes?", I take a deep breath, "What we're our parents like???" He froze, Molten asked him to follow him and catch him up on what happened. I can tell Michael is not gonna like this one bit.