He has returned

Bryan's POV~
I jump at Jon's scream, it was so high pitch, I thought the window out front would shatter into a million pieces, he fell off the stage in shock, "WHAT WAS THAT!?!!" Dad was not happy with how Jon just scared all of us, Jon runs behind us, "I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!" I was so confused, I turn to look back at the stage to see someone jump off and sighed, "Well... That's one way how to greet someone...", I was in shock, the speaker of that voice was..., "FREDDY!!!", Elizabeth and I run up to him and hugged him, "We missed you!!", he smiled, "I can see that.", we release him from our hugs, he looks at me and smiles, "I see you remember, correct?", I nod but then I realized something, "Wait... You knew?!", he nods and gives me an apologetic smile, "Why didn't you say a thing to me?", he tells Springtrap that his program was made as a secure database where everything is stored but without permission from the creator...

Springbonnie's POV~
I listened, this was news to me. Freddy explained that he wanted to tell us but could never due to the programming. "That may be my fault..." I volunteer to take the blame but he shakes his head, "Its completely fine..." he turns to Molten Freddy, "Hello, old friend...", he looks down, "I uh...", Freddy looks at him, "Freddy... I'm so so so so so sorry for what I've done to you! I don't expect you to forgive me but, I am trying to be a better person." Molten looks down. Freddy takes a few minutes to reply "Of course I will forgive you, I just wish it was sooner you realize it was better this way.", they both share a smile and they hug it out like friends...

Molten's POV~
Freddy and I share a hug. It has been a long time since I have been hugged. I-It feels nice," So... What do we do about this idiot of a doctor? " I honestly don't know what will happen, "I dunno but, he can come for all I care.", I glare at Jon, "Jon, do me a favor and shut up." He stuck his tongue out at me like a fricken child, I roll my eyes and return to the problem at hand. This man is the man I broke because I was forced to kill his daughter, he is the reason Michael got the idea to put Chris's head in the animatronic mouth and is now back for revenge, we had to explain to Freddy about what has happened while he was deactivated for god knows how long!

Rockstar Freddy's POV~
A lot of things of indeed happened while I was, 'dead', I got to catch up with all my friends and, for once, I didn't mind having Springtrap in the same room, I felt like some weight was lifted off my shoulders, everyone seemed to really miss me even though I acted so strange. Me and Molten sat down and talk things out and now we're cool, he isn't mad at me anymore and has given up trying to kill Bryan, because he is Chris, so I felt like all we need to do is to put an end to this mad doctors plan, I even got to meet Charlotte, she did look a lot like her dad, so now I have an idea of what he looks like.

Meanwhile...

Dr. Grey's POV~
I haven't been feeling well I mean... I'm not sick but I just feel off in a way. I don't know what could cause me to feel like this. I-I just feel strange. I can't work out what it is though.