She Found Out but She Helped

Bryan's POV~
I come in an hour before I was supposed to be in, Molten was waiting for me, "Here's the medication, I didn't take it...", he looks at the pill bottle, "Alright... I'm gonna see if there is some chemical or drug used for this...." I told him. "Used for what?", We both jump at the new voice entering our conversation, we both see Helpy had been listening in. "Helpy... How much did you hear?!" She came out of her hiding spot. "Everything... But mostly about medication..." Molten and I were still shocked, "Helpy... What will it take to make you NOT tell the others?", I was shocked that Molten would do anything to hide this, "... Or... You guys let me in on the secret and I can help!", Molten thought for a moment, "Helpy... You would not believe me in a million years if I told you what I found out about Bryan...", she shakes her head, "Try me!", Molten looks at me then back at Helpy, "Fine...", he gets on her level and whispers something in her ear, I kinda stood there slightly nervous, she was surprised, "Oh my God!", she starts to smile, "OK, I'm in!", so Helpy promised she would NOT go tell the others, "So we need to find a way to get your memories back without your Doctor finding out... What's your Doctor's name?" Molten asked me. I think, "His name is Dr Grey... I don't know his first name...", Helpy giggles at his last name, "Sorry!", Molten was more focused on my memory than his last name, "OK... I... We need to find out how on earth are we gonna get your memories back!", Helpy starts to smile, "I have an idea~", we turn to her, "Wait here for a second..." She dashed off into the Pizzeria...

Helpy's POV~
I run into the storage room, luckily the Clone was charging so, he won't wake up, I open some crates, trying to find it, "Where are you...", I finally pull it out, "You have been missing for a long time buddy!", I knew this will help Bryan, I dash back to Bryan and Molten...

Molten's POV~
We wait for a while, until she came back with something behind her back, "Helpy, what's behind behind your back?", she smiles evily, "Nothing~ Just this...", she pulls out a Golden Freddy plushie, Bryan looks at it for a long second. "Bryan?!"

Bryan's POV~
That bear looks familiar. I was suddenly pulled out of reality and I saw something...We're still your friends... We will never leave you alone...I snap back into reality, "Fredbear! I missed him!" Helpy gently gave me Fredbear and I gave him and good hug. Molten smiled. "Looks like we got one of your memories back, right?" I nod. "We better be careful... If the others find out..." Helpy was so nervous when she said this. "We'll act like we always do... Pretend that everything is fine." Molten said. I then nod, I then carefully put Fredbear in my backpack, "I'll leave it behind the counter..." As I hid it, we all go into the Pizzeria for another day.