Telling the truth to the man behind the slaughter

( this [*] means thinking)

Jon's POV~
I was once again helping Davis get a truck out of the Pizzeria, I swear if Foxy brings in another fricken truck-. "Jon? Where is Michael?", I feel my heart stop beating, "Afton... What... Can I do?" he looks at me with a face that said,. *I'm not falling for this!* I start to shake. "I'm not gonna ask again... Where is Michael?!", I take a few deep breathes, "STOP BEING A WUSS!!", I glare at Chica, "Leave the room." she slowly backs out, "Well?!", I take a few seconds to form the words in my head. "Afton... I... I didn't want to be the one to tell you.... your youngest son...", he looks at me with an confused look, "He... He... He's alive...", he gasps, "WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!!", I realise that I would have to explain what went down with Bryan, "You might wanna sit down...", he sits down, "So... Here's what happened..."

After a whole explanation later...

He was mad... He was practically yelling that he was going to kill this doctor, I shake my head, *This is my life now?* Afton finally calms down, "Sorry... I just... I'm an idiot!", I shake my head, "No... You just didn't notice because you convinced yourself that he died... You can still make amends...", I watch him, "I have to make this right... I just have to...", I watch him leave, I smile to myself, "At least you're happy...", I suddenly felt a cold hand cover my mouth, I struggle against this person, whoever it was, they had a good grip on me, I start to feel dizzy... I feel myself losing consciousness. My vision gets blurry. I then fell into darkness.

Springtrap's POV~
I start running towards Bryan's. I mean Chris's Place, I knew I had to make this right, I need to get there before Tyler does and he does something crazy, I can't let my family suffer because of my actions... If I don't get there before him, death will be welcomed with open arms, I stop by my lad and grabbed my photo of them, this will help him, its the only way. I'm so sorry for what I did. For what he did. I didn't mean to hurt her, she was Chris's only friend at the time... I'm so sorry, I grab the photo and start to sprint to Chris's Place as fast as I could...