Spending Quality Time with Eachother

Dr Grey's POV~
I feel like a real father. I'm finally getting to spend time with my son, I make my in to see Bryan was sitting waiting for me,"Bryan, My Son, you came!", he looks up, "Oh, Hey, Dad...", he sounds so happy to see me, "How is work, it has been quite some time...", he stands up, "Work has been fine, just some taxes here and there...", I can tell he's nervous, "THERE is no reason to be nervous, you can ask me anything you want...", he smiles grateful, "I was just wondering... If you knew anything about my family... Before the car crash...", I was startled, when he was a kid, he would ask that, what brings him to this now, "Bryan, You know they died in a car accident because they were going to see you has soon as possible...", "O-Oh...", I can see quiet tears slowly running down his face, I make my way other, "Hey... There's no need for tears...", I wipe the tears, "I'm sure your family would have been happy that you survived and is still fighting...", he smiles and wipes the remaining tears with his sleeve, "I know... But... I just want to know a little bit more about my past...", I smile sadly, "I'm sure you will find out eventually..." we sit down and talk about work, Bryan is an interesting kid, he's into so many things, he asks me about my life and I answer. Well. There was a few questions that I to bend the truth a little. "This has been an amazing day.", Bryan nods in agreement. "This has been a great experience." we clean up and leave, "I'll be seeing you around my son!" I then hug him goodbye.

Bryan's POV~
I have NEVER felt so awkward in my life. As soon as he is out of view, I can breath again. "Phew!!", that was a close call! I better be careful about what I say around him, who's know what he's capable of doing..." I take a few deep breaths and decide to go home and rest. I have to go to the Pizzeria tomorrow, and I REALLY need to know what's in the medication.