Getting Closer!

Bryan's POV~
I heard that Michael was coming to visit us. I open the door to find Baby, Molten, and Michael. "Hey guys, What's going on?", Molten clears his animatronic throat. "Well... We have been talking... Today is the day we make a plan to recover your memory about your Mum and Dad.", I feel like my day just got a hundred times better. "REALLY?!?", Molten hushed me, "Shh... We haven't told everyone yet, Chris.", I apologise for being loud, "It's fine little bro, we all get excited!", Baby speaks up, "So... We decided that it could be a good thing, is to remember Mom first...", Michael smiled, his smile had mischief all over it,"This is gonna be good~", Molten tells me to follow them, I listen, we walk to the Startlight Stage, I see Ballora walking back and fourth singing something, Baby gives me the signal to get a little closer, I obey and as I got closer, I hear the song more clear. Ballora's Song ends, she turns around and became aware of the fact that we heard her singing, "Um... How long have you all been standing there?", Michael chucked, "Uh... Since you started singing..." I stare. "Bryan... Are you OK?", I was pulled out of reality.

Ballora's POV~
Bryan seems like he's lost in his thoughts. He's not blinking,"What's going on?!", Baby and Micheal exchange nervous looks, "Well... Mother, while he's in trense... Pull back his hair and all will be revealed...", I look at my children in confusion but I listen to them. I get behind Bryan and carefully and gently pull his hair back. I cover my mouth with shock. Tears start to form in my eyes," C... Chris... My son...!!! ", Bry-I mean Chris shakes his head suddenly, "Chris, do you remember me?!", he smiles, "Yes... I remember you mom!" We then share a hug. "I've missed you so much!", I finally managed to get him back... He was right in front of me and I never knew.mI love him. "I missed you to mum!", I pull back, "Do you remember your father?", he shakes his head, "Oh...", Molten buts in, "Don't worry... We'll have him remember him soon as possible, we just need to let his mind rest with all these memories coming back, his brain needs to be restful.", I nod, "Can this day get any worse?!", Molten again, "Ballora... There is a reason why he couldn't remember you...", I look at hum. "Huh?"

One second after explaining...

I listen carefully, I take a deep breath, "I have a question. AmI allowed to commit murder today?" I ask.