Circus Baby Knows the Truth

Baby's POV~
Bryan was off today, my dad was working on Freddy, and mom was offline. Molten has been acting really werid lately. What is going on? I decide to ask him. "Hey Molten?" he turns to me. "What?", I feel my animatronic heart racing, "Well... I've been thinking... You've been acting really werid lately... I want to know what is going on...", he falls silent, he was about to reply when, "MOLTEN!! I NEED YOU!!!" my real dads voice came through the intercom. Molten whispers in my ear, "I tell you when the time it right..." He goes off to help my dad. I walk around aimlessly trying to figure out what to do about this situation, that's when I saw Bryan's bag behind the counter. "Huh? Why is Bryan's bag hidden? He never hides his bag...", I go behind the counter and pull it out from the shadows, "Why would he need to hide this??", I look around... Nobody was around me... "I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a little peak, right?" I carefully unzip his bag, inside was a bunch of papers, his phone, notebook,  and I froze dead. I reach into the bag and pull out a Golden Freddy plush. I look at it with horror. "No... No... It makes so much sense..." I slowly put the pieces in my head. "M-My little brother. You're alive." I start to cry softly into the Teddy, I can see why he always liked it, it felt comforting. I dry my tears. I have an Idea. I keep a hold of this for now, when Bryan comes I'll ask him if I can talk to him in private and see if it really is true...", I carefully hide Fredbear in my suit, "Let's do this." I walk back in, "Hi Guys!!" Daddy looked up. "Are you OK, sweetie? Where you crying?!", I make up an excuse, "No, something got in my eyes...", he looks at me carefully, "If your sure..." I look at the clock. 10 minutes until Bryan gets here. Time for answers.