Logicallity

THIRD POV
Patton and Logan were in Patton's room watching some Disney and hanging out. Patton looked at the smaller and made eye contact with him," I love you." "I..." Logan smiled "I love you too Patton" " wait what" Patton was confused by his response "huh,is something wrong" " no it's just your the first person to ever say that thank you" He flashed his signicher smile at Logan and Logan smiled back. How had no one ever said I love you to Patton. Patton of all people not to love in Logan's eyes he was amazing how could someone disagree. He hugged Patton and hid his face in Patton's chest. They stayed like that for a few minutes just enjoying the  company of the other. Patton was happy like, really happy. Not only had Logan said he loved him but he was cuddling with him. He had never expected Logan to be the cuddle-y type of person but he wasn't complaining. Logan was adorable. Patton looked closely at Logan and saw that he had fallen asleep in Patton's arms. "awww" Patton cooed. He gently picked up Logan and brought him to his own room. As he set him on the bed and went to leave, He felt something grab his sleeve "don't leave me, stay." Logan mumbles. "Don't  worry I won't leave you" he laid down on the bed next to Logan and Logan cuddles into his chest. He definitely liked soft Logan.

Words:242
Hey I'm really sad that I lost all of my drafts but I'm working on getting them back