Intrulogical

Remus pov

I have a stupid test coming up that I have to study for. It's a test about poisonous snakes. Ugh I hate tests. I have an Idea what if I asked Logan to tell me some stuff about poisonous snakes and then I just write notes for  the test. Then I get to listen to him and it's not cheating because I can actually learn. Yea i'll do that. I get up and walk out of my room and go to logans. "Hey lo-lo I was thinking you could teach me some things about poisonous snakes. I have a test coming up and I thought you could help me with it" "I guess that could be acceptable" he replied. I made sure I had my notepad and pen so I could take my notes. He started talking about poisonous snakes and was also listing off cool facts. " Poisonous Snakes are interesting creatures..." he kept Rambling on and on about snakes. I had definitely gotten enough notes, but I would be lying if I said I didn't like to listen to him. I love when he does this, the way his eyes light up whenever he says a fact he thinks is cool. He just looks so happy I didn't want this to end. He stopped talking after a while. " So Remus is that enough information for your test" he says "oh yea its plenty" and with that I got up and sadly left.

243 words