Logicallity

Logan pov

I licked the ice cream that Patton had taken me to get. He probably wants something but I could care less Right now. I was too busy eating my ice cream to care. I loved ice cream. I mean I loved sweet's in general. Candy, sugar,cakes,pastries,cookies but especially lollipops and ice cream. People expect me to hate eating sweets or sugar because it's 'unhealthy'. But in reality there my sweet spot. I alway have candy on me. My obsession started when I was a kid. I couldn't focus anymore and I found that it helped me focus. I look over at patton. He's already done with his ice cream as I finish the rest of mine.  "So why did you bring me for ice cream? I know you want something if you took me out for ice cream, so what is it?" I said to him eating the last of my cone. " Oh well it's nothing much I just wanted to get you out of the house so we could hang out together."
" Oh, well it worked, where do you wanna go now?" " How about we go walk around the mall then after we can have a picnic in the park." He answered. "Can there be sweets at the picnic please?"  I asked him " Of course there will" he replied chuckling.  " Nice" I yelled standing up from the bench we were eating at and ran to the car. He chuckled again and followed me.

-Time skip-

We got to the mall and walked around talking about different things. We went to a few stores like hot topic and a few others. " Can we look at the puppies today? ''I asked him " yea sure we can" was the answer I got from him. We walked in the store together and started looking at the dogs. " you do know that we can play with one of them, right?" " can weeee " uh huh, i'll go get a worker" He left to go get an employee as I stared at all the cute dogs. I was thinking about getting a dog soon just not now. He came back not too much later and we got to go to a special room with a dog.

-Time skip-

We just got to the park and sat on one of the blankets we brought. He started taking out some food from a basket. " So ya got a lolli-pop?" " yup, here" we started talking. We didn't have a set topic, we just said what came to mind. He asked me about whyI was obsessed with sweets and I told him.. But after a while I started getting sleepy. I yawned and leaned my head on his shoulder. " 'm sleepy." I said to him though it was bealer audible. Though  he did end up hearing it. " ok how about we clean up and go home then." I nodded. We started leaning up. Ok, HE started  cleaning up. When he was done we went to the care and drove back home.

500 Words