Moxiety

So this one was harder to write because I didn't want it to be angst but it is and I'm sorry about that.

Virgil pov
I was crying in bed. I just couldn't handle it anymore. People are always saying that I cant be Bi if im dating patton cause that would make me Gay. But they don't understand. Before I could continue ranting to myself patton came in and when he saw me he immediately closed the door and ran over to me. "Why are you crying baby?" he asked me leaning down next to me. "Does being with you make me gay" I ask him crying harder. " What no who told you that?" He asked me again. " everybody does!" I almost scream at him. He pulls me  into his lap and starts to cradle me as I  sobbed into his chest. " Virgil just because you dating a boy doesnt make you gay. You being atrackted to only boys would make you gay but your not your atrackted to oth boys and girls. No matter who you date." he said to me and I don't know why it took him to say it to me for that to cheer me up but it did. " Thank you patton, for everything"
"Your Welcome Sweetie, love you" " Love you too" 

Patton pov

He fell asleep quite quickly which I was surprised at but it's probably because he was crying. Once he fell asleep I picked him up and tucked him into bed. I Kissed his forehead before I went on my way out. Even if it didn't seem like it, I was pissed. Who would even THINK of saying that to him. After all he's been through and is still going through I can't believe this. I walk down stairs only to stop half way by yelling. Roman and Logan are fighting? Why are they fighting? It would probably be a good Idea to find out. They haven't seen me yet so I'll just listen. " HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO HIM'' Logan yelled at Roman. What did Roman say and to who? " WELL HE NEEDS TO PICK A SIDE HE CAN'T LIKE BOTH BOYS AND GIRLS" Roman yelled back is HE the one who upset Virgil like that. I've had enough. " Explain this to me at ONCE" I said now going down the stairs. Their fighting stopped almost immediately as they looked at me. " Earlier Virgil and Roman got into a fight about Virgil sexuality and how he likes both girls and boys. Roman was saying that it was bad for him to do so when it's obvious that it's not." Logan said to me. "Thank you Logan. Can you go to your room though, I want to talk to Roman." " ok bye" he said as he left. "Why would you say that to him after all he's been through?" I said to him. "Well we all know it's true"  He said back to me. " NO it's NOT ROMAN, Go to your room we'll talk about this later." I yelled at him. He flinched surprised at my outburst but quickly went upstairs to his room. I followed up thesaurus soon after once I calmed down and went to Virgil's room. He was still asleep when I Got up there so I just got in bed with him and soon fell asleep with him in my arms.

It wastn't as angsty as it could have been but it was mostly hurt/comfort now that I think about it.
586 words