Anxceitmus

Background knowledge-
Virgil used to date the dark sides before he went to the lights and was forced to break up with them. He still regrets it till this day.
——————————————
The dark sides ( Remus and Janus ) planned to sneak into the light side's mind palace tomorrow night to spy on them and get information. They decided night because no one would be awake to catch them.

Time skip

It was now 12 o'clock at night and they just got to the light sides mind palace. Stepping in they immediately went to the rooms to make sure everyone was asleep.
The rooms were actually pretty close together except the dark purple door they dreaded going to. It wasn't that they hated their ex-boyfriend, no quite the opposite; they still loved him.

When they approached the door they heard a mix of whimpering and sobbing. It got louder the closer they got to the door until they finally opened the door. There Virgil was cuddled up to a pillow and crying his eyes out.

Janus pov

He was too busy crying to notice us enter his room. I look over to Remus and I can see the worry in his eyes. We make eye contact with each other and I close the door. We both walked over to Virgil surprised he hadn't seen us or heard us yet.

I take the now soaking pillow away from him. He looks up surprised to see me there. I climb in next to him, we're the pillow used to be and Remus climbs in behind him. He latched on to me like a baby koala and cry's into my chest like he did the pillow as me and Remus cuddled him.

After a while he cried himself to sleep. Me and Remus just got closer to him. He didn't seem to mind though.

Remus pov

After Virgil fell asleep we got a lot closer. I was feeling really tired by now and my eyes just got heavier and heavier. "Mine now" I said, holding Virgil even tighter. "yeah ours again" and then I blacked out.

......................................................................
I'll probably make part two to this. It would probably be along the lines of the lights waking up and going to check on Virgil sense he hasn't woken up yet to find him cuddling with the dark sides.

390 words