Loceit

Logan pov

Why was attraction so annoying? I thought to myself as I walked through the bookstore. Just today I saw more than three attractive people. But get this though, they were all a different gender! Currse my pansexual brain. I'm looking for a book  on psychology because I find the topic interesting. I grabbed a few books that seemed to be interesting and went to the cash register.

Deceit pov

I was at work when someone in the bookstore caught my eye. It was a young man who seemed to be about my age or younger but not by much if he was. He wore a black button down with dark blue and black striped tie and black slacks. He came over to the register and put the books he was gonna bye down.  As I picked up the books one at a time to ring them up I realized a very similar pattern with them. They were all about psychology. Well he has a good taste in topics at least. " so you enjoy psychology too?" I asked him. "As a matter of fact I do" he said. 'As a matter of fact' is he a psychologist of something? " Are ya a psychologist or something?" I asked him a new question. "Well I'm a teacher but what gave you the Idea that I could be a psychologist? And it's you not ya" he asked me. "Well first it was the way you speak and second it was the interest in psychology book's." "why would the way I speak make you think I was a psychologist?" " It's Just that you talk so sophisticated and you literally just corrected my grammy no normal person would do that to a stranger" I said in a joking manner. I could tell he was starting to loosen up around me already by his body language and how he was trying to hold in a laugh at my remark.

Now that I think about it he is pretty cute- wait what I don't even know him!? Or his sexuality he may not even be gay. That's actually a good Idea I should ask him about his sexuality. "Hey I don't wanna be weird or anything but What's Your sexuality? You don't have to tell me of course though if you don't want to." I asked him. "Well Im Pansexual actually." he said. "Cool im gay and my names Janus" I say to him. "Logan"

I might have a chance with him.
————
I know it wasn't REALLY about pansexual but I thought it wAs cute.
416 words