Snuke

To be honest I don't really like this one ngl. It was a little rushed and I didnt know how to end it. I just dont think it's as good as it could have been.

Third pov (their dating btw)

"Hey, Dee?" Remus walked into the kitchen where Janus could be seen making breakfast "yes hon '' Janus replied. ''Well I've been thinking about my sexuality but I don't know the name of it" Remus said to Janus. "Well how do you feel? Who are you attracted to?" Janus asked Remus. " Well other than you, I'm attracted to more than two genders so Im not bi but i'm not attractive to all genders so i'm not pan but then what would I be?" Remus explained to Janus
"Have you ever looked into the fact that you might be polysexual?" He asked Remus. " well,no. Should I go look into it now?" "Yes, that would be a good Idea" Janus told Remus.

Remus ran upstairs to his room in the dark mind palace and got his laptop. He took it to his desk and turned it on. After he signed in to it he went to the search bar. In the search bar he typed in 'what is polysexual'. The answer he got was 'A polysexual is someone who is romantically or sexually attracted to some but not all genders.'

Remus' pov

That... I think that's it. I think I'm polysexual! It makes so much sense now that I think about it. This is great! I finally found out the name for my sexuallity! I should go tell Dee! I closed up my laptop and left my room to go find him.
Walking down the stairs I saw him. "Dee!" " Yes Remus" " You were Right! You were Right! I'm Polysexual!" "well then, I'm glad I could help." Dee said to me. After a bit more talking about me being polysexual we ended up having a movie marathon to celebrate.

Ok it's done
292 words