John B

'I don't like x. I like you'

I sat next to JJ drinking a beer glaring at John b and Sarah laughing. I crushed the van in my hand and threw it on the ground.

"If looks could kill, they would both be dead."
Jj said taking a sip of his beer. "Well I wish they could right about now." I mumbled as Sarah laughed at another one of John bs comments.

"Why don't you just tell him you like him? It's really obvious y/n." He said and I rolled my eyes at my best friend. "I'm good with me and Johns position as friends." It was JJ turn to roll his eyes at me.

"You've been in love with him since third grade. I think it's time."

I shook my head "well he's been in love with Sarah for three days." I watched as he waved her goodbye "bye guys." She yelled to us and I fake smiled at her and waved.

John came and sat across from us and grabbed a beer from our cooler. I almost rolled my eyes at him just because he sat across from me.
"Where'd your girlfriend go?" I asked him, being petty.

He looked at me confused "Sarah, my friend, went home."

"Friend right." I scoffed and JJ looked at me amused. "Digging a hole?" He asked me and I flicked his ear.

"What's your problem?" John b asked me scoffing and and I looked at him. "Sorry that I don't want to see you and your girlfriend eye kissing every five seconds."

"I don't like Sarah." He huffed at me. "You hear this jj?" I asked turning towards the boy who shook his head and stood up. "Y'all settle this while I go to the bathroom or ima start making bets."

I rolled my eyes and cross my arms looking at the boy infront of me.

"I don't like Sarah." John b said and i started to laugh. "I like you." He mumbled and I stopped laughing.

"Gonna have to speak up there Jonathan." I said smirking at the boy leaning closer pretending to listen. "I think you heard me." He said.

I smiled at the boy and leaned in completely and kissed him.

JJ walked out and interrupted our kissing. "Finally. It's been hard seeing y'all in love with each other for 7 years."

Leave suggestions/ Requests