Old "friends"

-Percy's POV-
We started to fall and I was scared I pissed myself and then I saw Nico's face, damn he must've shit himself if he looked that terrified, so I grabbed his shoulder and kept on saying comfortable-ish things like your old brothers here don't worry ( AN they consider each other brothers, they have a special connection... :D), I'll protect you, that kind of stuff.
Three days later we were at the almost atbottom of the long tunnel of doom we had been falling through, and we were suddenly caught by very strong arms. I turned to see our catch and when I saw him I would've rather fell.
It was Kronos, and he was grinning wickedly, we tried to escape his arms but he held tight on both of us. Then I saw another old "friend" Gaia.
Great we are going to have a wonderful time in our new house! Kronos was still grinning wickedly when he spoke" Hello great grandson's, I'm glade you could visit! Let's get you two to your room!" He dug his nails in us drawing blood "Ouch" we yelped "Oh my I'm so sorry!" Then he squeezed harder then led us to our so called room *cough*torture*cough*chamber*cough
He then said "Let's get you settled in for the next few millennia!" He said cheerfully while leading us to a giant cross. He then strapped us to it with our feet off the ground. Just being strapped to it hurt. He started to torture us with a crazy grin on his face, he threw knives at us, burned us, drowned us, even I drowned because my father cut all my ties with water, Kronos and Gaia did these every day, only allowing us to rest one hour every day.
After a couple years the pain became dull, it only had a stinging sensation when he burned us or cut us. After he realized physical pain wasn't working he took away our rest hour and added mental pain, that meant, reliving through the most painful part of our lives, one was seeing Annabeth cheat on me and I kept reliving it for that entire hour, it hurt, but it also gave me anger and resentment towards her, more every time I relived it. Then we relived every betrayal we had. We knew we would be down here for awhile so we had plenty of time to think.

-Present Time- (millennia after arriving)
I hate them
Revenge
I hate her
Revenge
I hate him
Revenge
I hate everyone
I will stay strong
For Nico,
For Revenge.
I was thinking about this while Kronos was trying to get me to reacted to the hot, searing metal against my skin, I didn't even feel it, all I felt is the need for revenge.
Revenge is what keeps me going, but there is also Nico, my only friend left, he sacrificed everything to me, and he wants revenge too.
We lost all happiness, all love, all mercy, and we lost the only safe haven, even Camp Jupiter doesn't want us, so we will share our pain.