Powers come With a Flaming Hammer of Death AKA: PAIN

-Percy's POV-
When I awoke from my slumber, I laid there for a second with my eyes closed, then yesterdays memories hit me like a wrecking ball. ( sorry listening to 'and you hit me like a wrecking ball!' song :D ) and I suddenly opened my eyes and took in my surroundings, it felt like I had 5 cups of sugar then a couple cups of coffee after that, combined with an adrenaline shot, I saw I was in a completely white room without a door. I slowly sat up and realized I was in a completely white bed. I hopped out of bed and started to run around due to me getting hyper from something. After I calmed down enough to jog in place I ran my hand along the walls to see if there were any cracks that could possibly be a secret door.
-One hour later-
When I was about to give up a sudden flash appeared by my bed, I had to look away to not get disintegrated on the spot but I still felt a little feverish. When the light died down I looked up and saw Order, when he saw standing me and awake he smiled and I had to look away to not get blinded by an Apollo smile, 'Damn' I thought ' I've got to figure out how to do that special, stupid, smile, it could kill someone!' Order started to chuckle and then I asked confused "What?" "Oh just reading your thought about the Apollo smile, and you were right about it killing someone, one time I smiled to my great grandson and he sorta disintegrated..." he mused "Anyway," he said smiling ( non-Apollo smile) " I'm glad your awake, I can finally return your powers and memories! Yay! This is going to hurt!" And he suddenly clapped his hands before I could protest about the pain part, instantly I felt searing pain like getting put in lava, (personal experience) then put on flaming cactuses, and getting cut with Kronos' scythe all at the same time... but ten times worse, and that's only the physical pain, in my head I got flashes of all the memories I forgotten, and when each memory passed it was like slamming your head on Hephaestus' flaming hammer of death while staying conscious. All in all, it is not the best experience of all time.
-Orders POV-
"Ouch" I said "Never new it would hurt that much" while looking at Percy's screaming body, I even saw some smoke coming off of him. I slowly backed away knowing if I stood to close I would get some of his pain and probably disintegrate, because he is actually stronger than me, I know I should've killed him but I'm not a Zeus who kills anyone who is more powerful than me, I was very proud, and glad that my son surpassed me so I did the natural thing I stepped two feet backward to not catch on fire from his now flaming screaming powerful body and I continued to watch...