And I am off after explaining stuff

Gulp... I am so sorry, I really have no excuses for not writing, except that I have baseball 6 times a weak, but i am so, so, sorry, I spent a bunch of time on this, editing, and crap, but please accept my apology, hopefully this will make it up to you, but your still going to hate me once you read the end off this... but here you go!!

-------------------
-Percy's POV-
-One hundred years later since Order broke the news-

Finally, today was the day I go to the Underworld.

No im not dead... yet.

I am going to the under world to invite a couple friends to a little group of mine. The groups name was Omega Squad. I was told by Order that he has an entire army, and there were Regular Squads, High Squads, and Elite Squads. Most soldiers were put into a Regular Squad, but soldiers that were above average were put into High Squads, then finally the best of the best were put into Elite Squads. While there were thousands-No-millions of Regular Squads, there were only a couple hundred of High Squads, and only 5 Elite Squads. The few Elite Squads were, from best to worst, Omega Squad, currently only i am in it but it is told to be the best in the future, then Alpha Squad, led by Claire Besancon, it is also led by Ben Besancon, Bravo Squad, led by Joey Simmons, Delta Squad, led by Brandon Garrison, Badger Squad, led by Carter Simmons, yes the Simmons are brothers. Since he is heir to the Order bloodline, AND already proved his worth numorus of times he is immediately put into the section of Elite Squads. Every leader of a Elite Squad is requared to at least save a world once.

Claire and Ben Besancon saved the world Argentainium from being destroyed by 20 rouge Gods, all power levels that were about the size of Titians, Claire is a seems cold, strict, and tough, but is actualy there for you when you need it most. Ben, is the more compassionate sibiling, he looks like a strict, battleworn commander, but is actualy really easy going kind, and has a look in his eyes screaming Trouble maker! But isuses swift punishments with no mercy when needed. They both sacrificed there lives to save the entire planet by using there life sources as energy to make a last stand and destroyed the remaining rouge gods. For there efforts and heroics Order offered them a place as leaders of Alpha Squad. They accepted became half-immortal, and became two of the most, trusted, valiant, honorable, Hero's of all of time, and before.

Joey Simmons and his youger brother, Carter saved the planet Razor from freezing and shattering into nothingness by going to the hell, that was, actualy cold and not firey like, and liting themseves on the fire of hope, and bravery and going to the coldest and most punishing part of the not-so-hellish-pit, it ended their lives by eating up all their hope and bravery, and giving it to the planet. It was enough for the planet to become full of life, since there was so much hope and bravery. Order gave the brothers the same proposition when they went to there deffinition of heaven. They accepted, glad to be given hope and courage once again with a objective to work towards, but Carter wanted to compete with his brother's Squad, so he got his own Squad. And they continue to compete with each other to this day.

Brandon Garrison, was a shy boy, that was bullied, hurt, and abused. Finally he snapped at age 8 and killed his step-father and ran away. Even when he went through that he stayed strong, and kept on going to school, he learned about there type of Mist, at age 12 and used that to minupulate the teachers to think he was from a poor family, he continued throughout school but then he was attacked by monsters and such, but it got to the point in which the mosters were planning to destroy the world so it would kill him, off course he wouldnt let that happen so at age 15, he called and prayed to Chaos, Orders sister, to save the world. Off course, Chaos looked at Brandon in disgust and she handed him over to the monsters so he could be tortured. Before she left though, Brandon released his rage and blew her up into outerspace and into the planets moon hurting her. Doing so killed lots of the monsters in the world, but, off course, all things had a cost, he died because of too much power usage, but seccessfully saved the world. Order saved his soul before it could crumble into oblivion and gave him the same proposition, he accepted and became the leader of the Delta Squad. He became friends of the Simmons and joined their competion of being the best, of course Claire and Ben Besancon would never allow them to surpase them.