Oh boy, fun training!

When I awoke, once again, I was in a different... place, not room, place. I was lying down in a giant, arena, " Good morning, son" I turned around and saw my father Order in full combat gear. "Hey dad, what am I doing here?" I asked him suspiciously, " Do you remember when you were 10, you went through training with me?" "Yes, I do." Remembering when I was young I trained with him for a millennia, I shuddered knowing that was the hardest, most grueling, training ever, in all of history and before history. "Now that you remember how you fought in the past, your body has lost the muscle memory, and you will need to train your reflexes to where you can grab a bullet out of midair! You'll love it! It will only be about as twice as hard as the training you did when you were little!" He said excitedly, I know remember why he's so excited, while I was training, he was getting a tan, fed grapes magically, and laughing at me when I messed up. "I think I will prefer Kronos." I said turning around and running full speed to the exit, but... the door slammed shut. I gulped and slowly turned around. When I turned around I saw Order sitting in a spinning chair, stroking a fluffy cat, while his legs were crossed and tapping his fingers together, and he was smiling evilly. "This is going to be fun, fun, fun for me." he said. I gulped again.
Shit
-------------------
I face planted on the floor, panting, and feeling like I went through three rounds with Kronos's blade at the legs, what made me feel this way you ask, it was the quote and quote, "warm ups" the "warm ups" were 1,000 meter dash, and a 10,000 meter jog, I wasn't allowed, breaks or anything, 'How did I survive when I was ten!' I thought to myself I then rolled onto my side and I saw my so called supportive father, on the floor too, crying... with laughter. Finally he stopped laughing and came over to the still broken, me. He was still chuckling but told me my next grueling task, " Ok you are allowed a water brake, then you will need to do 1000 push ups, than 2000 sit-ups, after that go for another 10000 meter jog. Finally after all that's done I will tell you your next task." I just moaned and poured water on my head that was luckily right next to me, but i was still like a dead corpse, I rolled onto my back and slowly started to get to my feet despite my protesting body, I then got down into the push up position.
-One hour later-
My arms were burning, my heart beating like a rocket, and sweat pouring down my head.
I finally did that last push up.
I instantly collapsed and moaned in pain, then I moaned again, remembering I had to do two more tasks before I got a brake, I didn't even look at Order, I knew he was laughing uproariously, I just laid on my back and slowly started to do sit ups. It felt like an hour took one sit up but I knew that it was only a second each, i grumbled in pain each one i did, but I was determined to show my father that I was strong and that I would keep going, even in pain... and humiliation, the humiliation due to him laughing at me. After I counted to 2000 I got up and instantly fell back down, but I pushed through the pain and got up back onto my feet. The only thing keeping me going right now was pure willpower and fiery determination. I then started my terrible, grueling, horrific, jog.
-------------------
I finally made it back and this time I stayed on my feet, not wanting to give my father the satisfaction of me falling again. I glanced and I caught a look of pride and respect in his eyes. I slowly trudged over to him, I then asked him the terrible question " What's next?" "You will do 500 hundred benches, 200 pounds on each side and then that will be all for today, but, you will do all these things everyday, alone, me watching you, or others that watch you, no matter who it is, if it is high school girls that watch or anyone, you WILL do these workouts. Got it." he said sternly I just nodded my head " And don't worry the gear that you need will teleport to you no matter where you are, so you can work out anywhere!" He said gleefully. I just groaned and walked to the bench press.