Mortals and Theyna

Robert Kilesver P.O.V

I had just opened a recreational weapons shop and no one was coming in. Bored, I sat back in my chair and was just about to text-flirt with someone online when I hear voices.

"Hylla, hurry up!"

"Mom, I'm tired"

"No Zoe, you can not practise on cars"

"Hylla come here"

2 minutes later two incredibly hot women walk in. One looked slightly punk, and on her shoulders was a young girl who had a...tattoo of a bow on her neck? Wasn't she too young for that? Whatever. I turned and studied the other pair. A woman holding the hands of a 12-year-old was dressed in complete purple. The girl had a torn orange shirt with the word CHB on it and a pair of ripped jeans, along with a tattoo of a gold sword on her bicep. I knew immediately I had to get rid of the children to get to these two. I smiled and waved at them, but they didn't even do so much as glance at me. The 2 girls started talking in excited tones in another language, and the 2 women smiled at them. Who were these people? Foreigner friends, maybe? It would explain their strange language and their familiarity with each other. I watched silently as they disappeared toward the back, where the bows and crossbows were.

Thalia P.O.V

The moment Hylla saw the bows she started squealing. Loudly. I raised her off my shoulders and put her on the ground. She immedently ran towards a sliver crossbow and started examining it. I caught the eye of my wife and we both rolled our eyes. Zoe was more reserved, checking out a black bow. "I wouldn't let a five year old near those if I was you" I turned to see the guy at the front desk. He was leaning against a shelve filled with darts and grinning flirtily. I glared at him before I and Reyna went to go help Zoe and Hylla pick weapons.

Robert P.o.V

I frowned. What? I watched as the 5-year-old picked up the crossbow and handled it with expertise. How did she know how to use these when she was only the age of a preschooler? The Purple Woman crouched down and started talking to her. She nodded, and with lightning speed, loaded it, aimed it near my head, and before I could do anything, released. The few cariest moments of my life was how I met Theyna.