Gwendolyn Jackson

Roy P.O.V

I am in love with my best friend, Gwendolyn Jackson. She's perfect. Actually perfect. She has long straight blonde hair and blue-green eyes. And she gets A's no matter what subject it is. Today I was going over to her house for her birthday party after school.

TIMESKIPINTHENAMEOFBOB

I waited nervously outside with her beside me. She had told me that her older Cousin was picking her up. Like always, her nose was buried in a book. Suddenly, a motorbike roared up. I didn't think anything of it because Gwen didn't do or say anything. The person dismounted and threw a rock at her. My eyes widened as she caught it one-handed without looking. "Hello Lacey" "Hey Gwen" "Did you steal Uncle Nico's bike?" "Nah, he gave it to me" "M'kay. Come on Roy"

TIMESKIPINTHENAMEOFLUKE

I didn't care about anything other than finding my future girlfriend. I found her working on something. I walked up to her confidently, but before I got there a girl ran up to her and kissed her. What?!?!? She looked up. "Hey Roy, this is my girlfriend Esperenza Valdez" I steamed. I walked up and punched her face. Read: Tried to. The scrawny girl some how caught my fist and flipped me over. The last thing I remembered before blacking out was Gwen saying "I'm Gay and proud of it"