Theyna goes to Hogwarts to teach 1

An AU in which Dementors think of Thalia and Reyna as their own. No, they're not Soulless's

I was about to give up on finding a compartment that was at least close to empty when I reached the last one. Hermione and Ron had left me, muttering about needing to tell the conductor something. Peering inside I saw two women holding a piece of paper between them and using a quill to scribble things on it. I cleared my throat and they looked up. "Erm...Can I sit here?" I asked a bit nervously. The Punk woman who had very distracting lightning eyes studied me for a minute before nodding.

Thalia P.O.V

I studied the nervous sounding 3rd year. The kid looked a bit like Percy, except he had emerald-green eyes that made him look a bit like a Pluto kid. Reyna's mind-voice popped in my head Thalia stop. Your looking at him like Annabeth looks at a new opponent. Oops. I nodded and turned back to helping my girlfriend fill out a form so Lou could build a portal connecting Camps rather than driving everywhere.

He looks like Percy I mind-said

Yeah, but he has Emerald eyes

Do you think he could be a Hades or Pluto kid?

Wouldn't have Hermione told us?

She could just not have known

Speaking of which, where is she?

Having a demi-wizard meeting with some of the teachers and the others because they're about to have 2 Huntresses in the castle, one of which is a daughter of Bellona who gives off pure energy and another who's a Child of Zeus and has sparks coming off her skin and can both approach a Dementor and not get soul-sucked. Oh, gods, I sound like Annabeth. Help me

Time skippity in the name of the fact that I want to kill Hera/Juno

Harry P.O.V

All of a sudden, the lights suddenly went out. For some reason, though, I could still see. I turned to try and see where the light source came from and stared. The Punk woman had pure electricity running up and down on her skin, but it didn't seem to affect her. She stared past the doors. Just as I was about to ask what was going on, Ron, Ginny, Hermione, and surprisingly Draco as well stumbled in. Hermione plopped on the Purple woman's lap and muttered something to her. She nodded. Draco sat straight on the Punk Woman's lap, seemingly not affected by the electricity, he muttered something as well and she also nodded. Suddenly I blanked out.

Thalia P.O.V

I lightly shoved my younger half-brother off my lap the moment the Dementors glided in and Harry collapsed. I spoke in Demonic "Brothers, go, Harry is one of our own. Sirius isn't on board" They looked at me. "Very well. But some of us are being lured over to the Dark lord's side. Please be careful, Light-bringer" Light-bringer. Their name for me. I smiled slightly, watching them go. "No matter how many times you do that, I still look at you and think you're a soulless" Hermione said, shivering.