The amusement park of mythology 2

Philip P.O.V

Wow. So. Many. Rides. And. Games. And. Places. To CHOOSE FROM!!! Okay, let me explain. There's Kronos's kids, which is a super-tall slide that goes around the entire park, ending at the entrance, where it also starts. I think it talks about how the gods and goddesses were born. And there's Hephaestus's drop, which is one of those rides where it goes up really slowly and comes back down super fast. Based on it's name, I would say that it talks about how he was thrown off Olympus. And there's that really popular one to, The Eye of Horus, which is a roller-coaster shaped like what it's named after. I'm pretty sure that talks about Pharaohs and Egyptian Gods and Goddesses. Then there's the most famous bakery in New York, Neptune's bakery. From what I've heard, the cookies there are called Ambrosia for a reason. It's shaped like Poseidon/Neptune's palace and had pictures of Triton and Amphitrite. And of course, there's the game 'Hunters of Artemis', where they give you a plastic bow and arrows to shoot at stuffed deer and ducks. You get 10 tries to shoot 9, and while that's happening, the person in charge talks about the Hunters of Artemis. HOW FRIGGING COOL IS THAT? I bet the people working have to work overtime to memorise all that.